Town Restart???

NursePhantump

Meme Mcgee
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
So I just got willow YAY DREAMIE but I ****ed up and started the day on my mayor character and she's moved in right in front of my town hall. Like its such an awful and awkward position that its actually making me think I should reset but at the same time Stitches and all the progress I've made over the past two months and I dont want to reset that. Especially Stitches. I dont want to get rid of Stitches ;;

you could always try doing the 16 villager cycle! it sucks and it's time consuming, but it'll let you get her back eventually without resetting your whole town. and if you don't have a town full of dreamies it's a little easier as well.

but if you do reset, you could have someone hold stitches (and willow) until you're ready to pick them up again. they obviously won't remember you, but they'd still be the same stitches/willow. :>​

You can always get someone to hold your villagers if you want to restart ^v^ I did that when I restarted so I wouldn't lose Beau heh

Ah, I wouldn't restart personally :( I'm nowhere near happy with where I let Bam put his house, he's a dreamie of mine so it's a very permanent fixture now too. I couldn't bear to reset though.
I've tried to make it work.
He's kind of planted his house right next to the town hall too. There's a cliff the other side so I can't really make him a little garden to set the house off or anything now either.

Try and make it work if you can. I'd always recommend doing that when it's a dreamie. I know you can always get them back again if you started over but to me I know that wouldn't feel the same. Like if I lost Lopez now (my favourite villager currently) I wouldn't want him back if I started over. He wouldn't be 'my' Lopez. If that makes sense?

Good luck with what you decide Either way make the best decision for you, that's all you can do :)

Honestly, I don't think that you should restart. Just after a bad villager placement? I can guarantee that you could definitely work something out.

If you really dislike where they are you can go through the 16 villager cycle.
that would be the most logical, but resetting is an easier option.
also for future villagers you can always do the plot reset trick to get your villager in the perfect spot ; v;
I mean its time consuming but worth it sometimes.

ZcKEMC9.jpg

Back