• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Is there a way to check how many train station visits youve had?

erikaeliseh

Bells
Cake
Im trying to unlock the train station remodel, but i have no clue how many i have left to get. Is there a way to see how many times youve been visited?

If the tree in the plaza is big enough for you to sit on, you can check the credits and see how many visits your town has had.

Go sit in front of the tree in your plaza. After a few seconds, your town's history will scroll. At the very end, it will tell you how many visitors you've had.

It doesn't tell you until right up to the end though, so be sure to wait through it all....unlike me. People were saying to sit on the tree to find out how many visits I've had but I kept getting up too soon so I thought they just be wrong ;)

Ah I had totally forgotten about the tree thing! Going to have to do that with Azura now... I had a piece of paper where I was keeping count, but I lost it!

Thanks everyone! :D

I don't think I've sat at my town tree in this town...

:scampers off to do just that: :p

EDIT: 159 people have visited Toretto, most of those are probably my cycle mayors or my hubby...

Last edited:
As everyone else has said, use the town tree.

If the tree hasn't grown enough, visiting your dream town and talking to Porter from there will also show your visitor counter, and Phineas' badges may give a rough hint. You cannot visit your own dream town though so will need to use either a separate 3DS or get your dream address to change, which may happen if copying designs is enabled/disabled, though I'm not sure why it sporadically changes to be honest.

Back