• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

How do you mark your villagers you like/love?

Zenxolu

‘08 Gaiaonline Veteran!
Bells
For example how do you distinguish the characters with high friendship and those you want to keep? I place a Golden Rose for every permanent villager and a Pink rose for any villager with a high friendship.

I don't exactly understand what you're asking. I mean, I like who I like and if I like someone enough, I won't let them leave. I don't need markers by their houses (?) because there's only 9 or 10 villagers per town, so they're not difficult to keep track of.

There's just 10 of them at any given time so I find it easy to remember which ones I'm going to keep or have high friendship with.

If I like and want to keep a villager, I just decorate around their houses with flowers and maybe a path :3

I love all of mine...I kind of see what you mean. Like with all mine now I started to make them all a little garden around their house, planting bushes and what not. Kind of distinguished them when I had villagers in my town who I knew were going to be leaving soon :)

I usually talk with ones I like most a little bit more, sometimes I might put random flowers beside cerntain houses just to decorate and spark up the house. I tend to give them furniture I like best to them and clothing pieces they might want to wear xD

I totally understand what you mean!!! I didn't think it was at all unusual to "mark" your favorite villagers. It's not like you need to keep track of them or anything, you just... wanna show them a bit of extra affection, I don't know. :p

Anyway, I have a new town and no permanent villagers yet, so I haven't had to think about it... But, My go-to is usually planting flowers around their house. In NL, I'm pretty sure the ultimate mark of a Permanent villager will be having a path to their house (as I'm making dirt paths-- nothing less than a permanent fixture is going to get one, haha!)

I usually mark them by doing nothing to the unwanted like CANBERRA...
And socialize more with my dreamies :)

ive been giving my favourite permanent villagers special furniture items that match them, for example i gave marina some mermaid items and a music box, and rosie the rose chair and some items customized with ruby.

I don't know if that's weird but I talk to my favorite villagers the least,
because I don't want to annoy them and I want to get to know them slowly and not get bored of them because I bug them too much.
And I talk to my "not so favorite" villagers more,
just to try to be best friends with them as soon as possible,
so I could collect all the pics of the villagers in Snowille. :):):)

~♚Vickie

Back