Thoughts on Hopper?

kcarly11

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
IK this is my second thread in a row, sorry but anyways Hopper asked to move out. He was one of my original 5. I don't have his picture, as I haven't had this town for long, but I think we're pretty close as he randomly sends me letters w/ gifts and was also my Valentine. I am really torn on this, I do really like him but I don't know if I'd be willing to move out any other villagers. Would you keep him or let him move out?

Awww I like him... especially after watching the AC movie... he's grumpy but adorable!

I have a soft spot for him after the AC movie. I'd hold onto him because I don't get cranky villagers too often in my town.

The penguins are fairly high on my list of favourite animals, and since Hopper is a cranky type, it's all good. I would keep Hopper... but now I have Lobo so I don't know.

You decide! Do you want your favourites or variety? Variety is always quite nice. :p

WVW69i4Q58I3NfSvrr

WVW69i68DjMy2Hp8o7

I'd hang on to Hopper.He's one of the more unique looking crankies and he's the only cranky penguin in the game.

He's okay in my opinion. I'm not really fond of the penguins so he doesn't really appeal to me all that much. Although he's in animal crossing the movie, so I do like him a little for that. I think if you're hesistant on whether to let Hopper go or not, maybe it's not time to let him go just yet. You seem to have an attachment to him, so it's probably best to keep him or you might regret it. Good luck!

I like him and I like Bruce so it's just up to you. I've been indecisive about keeping villagers before and when I'm not sure I hold onto them for a while longer. It's a lot easier to change your mind and let go of a villager than it is to cycle through 16 and get that villager back.

It's up to what fits your town best, some people like to move on and change their villagers and other people like to hold on to villagers they have high friendship with.

I like him, but that'd because he was in my sons town for so long as I kind of picked up on how much he loved him!
Hopper has just moved out by accident, my son is a bit too young to fully understand the concepts of time travelling, so he's very upset right now :(
If you like him, let him stay a while! Although you may be more likely to get his pic once he leaves if you definitely have high friendship. It doesn't take that long to get it high. I did have Marina in my town for ages now, she's always coming around and sending me presents, still don't have her photo. Kind of in the same position since I'm thinking I'd like to let her go soon since she's been with me so long :(

I love all the penguin species! Hopper seems like a good villager to have and he always remind me of, "The Happy Feet" Movie <3

I adore Hopper. I had him in the first AC and find him to be an utterly charming grouch.

He's literally my least favourite out of all of them

He left my town within a week lmao
Probably because I ignored him for the most part, and occasionally whacked him with a net

Probably the ugliest penguin in the series, as well as being one of the ugliest cranky, in my opinion.

Hopper is a cranky villager I was originally going to have for my town, but I've decided to go with Tom in the end. Still, I do feel that Hopper is a somewhat underrated villager. He is rather adorable and I pretty much love rockhopper penguins in general.

He's not my favorite villager but he's ok I guess?
It's also cool how he's in the Animal Crossing movie!

I can't stand him, but I had three people jump for him in my cycling thread. I didn't think he was that popular since I think he's ugly and mean-looking :p

does anyone know what tier he is in :p ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

the tiers won't load for me aha

- - - Post Merge - - -

the tiers won't load for me aha

I've never have Hopper in my town before,
but he is so adorable in the AC movie,
so if he moves into my town,
I would definitely keep him around awhile and get to know him :D:D

~♚Vickie

Back