Kid Cat or Hamlet?

kcarly11

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I have 2 jocks (I'm not a big fan of jocks but I like these 2), and I want to move one out. I've had hamlet for a long time, he was one of my first move ins and I got Kid Cat from the campsite recently. I don't know what to do though because he is my 3rd cat, but I really like him and I want variety. What would you do, would you move out hamlet or kid cat?

I would keep Hamlet, I find him cuter then kid cat. I guess maybe it's because I find the superhero attire unappealing. Also the fact that Hamlet's a cute little hamster and the fact he's a jock is very ironic aha.

I would keep Hamlet. He's cuter than Kid Cat. Also, if you have 3 cats already, maybe it is too much.

Kid Cat all the way! But I'm being bias -crazy cat lady here- but it just really depends on how you feel. If you want variety then keeping Hamlet is the way to go. Otherwise I'd keep Kid Cat (I'd totally create a super hero themed town).

I'm the same, really struggled with jocks, but I love my Bam and I've had Kidcat before.
It's difficult because hamlet looks seriously cute...:Kidcat was great when I had him in my town though, the only thing that didn't completely win me over was the super hero look....but I could have got over that I guess given how cute he is :)

Hamlet is the cutest jock ever! I let him go and kept Bam (who is also great) and I regret it :( Should at least have kept both of them.

Back