• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Dream Suite Long Update

toadsworthy

Tangsworthy
Bells
Switch
1777-6372-7112
Yellow Balloon
White Star Fragment
Yellow Star Fragment
White Star Fragment
Red Balloon
Dreamy Party Popper
Disco Ball Easter Egg
Golden Easter Egg
Galaxy Easter Egg
New Year's Party Popper
I went to the Dream suite to update my DA, and it has been like 3 minutes for "connecting to the internet" and like I have never had wifi issues...

should I turn off the game?

I've been having lots of issues with the Dream Suite lately. I think it's on Nintendo's end. I always turn off the game and try again. It rarely happens to me twice in a row.

I'll second the having issues with the dream suite.
I've been trying to visit people's towns to get a look at villagers I might want in my town, tried it last night and it was on a good 5 minutes saying it was searching for a wifi connection....when I'm connected and can use it on my phone.
I think it's just an in game issue. I didn't bother to try turning it off to we if anything changes but I will next time

It will always take several minutes if your dream address has changed, so don't panic. If it's going on for ten minutes or something like that, then just flick your WiFi switch (Old 3DS) or run frantically away from your house (New 3DS) and everything should be fine.

Back