What's your nickname in new leaf?

I've had them trying to call me all sorts...bear s and cupcake....
The one I let them call me for a while was kid....seeing as I couldn't think of anything better. Then erik came out with captain and I thought why not ;) now everybody is calling me it

My current nicknames are Princess and Sweetie. I've gotten Super J, Mega J, Little J, and shmoopy.

Most of my villagers call me "Fancy V", thanks Ankha -.-
And Marshal calls me "chickpea". And I'll only let Marshal call me that!!

~♚Vickie

All of my villagers call my mayor Prez, short for President. I have a Pokemon town and the mayor is based on White from the Pokemon Special manga and her employee calls her Prez. All of my villagers work for her company. It makes sense if you've read the manga. XD

My nickname that my villagers given me right now is 'duchess'. It's pretty much my favourite nickname so far.

Ankha has just started calling me sweetie so I'm sure the rest of them will ask to call me that too.
I used to be called princess and some of them still call me Lil, short for Lily.

no nicknames for me yet but i saw on tumblr, someones nickname was big d (x
(sorry i have a dirty mind)

I made them all call me Bones (like Dr. McCoy) except for Roscoe who calls me Kid, and Poppy who just calls me by name. She wanted to get in on the nickname train finally but I got used to her not using one so I left it.

Back