Bye bye Bevelle? :( (aka: is my game broken?)

Foxxie

π”½π•£π• π•ž 𝔹𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕖 π•₯𝕠 π•π•’π•π•–π•Ÿπ•¨π• π• π••
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
5327-7490-3517
Cherry (Fruit)
Peach (Fruit)
Apple (Fruit)
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Voodoo Doll
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Red Candy
Cake
I think the worst has happened :(

I just came to load Bevelle and am getting this screen:

FullSizeRender.jpg

I have tried powering off and restarting, reinserting the cartridge... I have tried the cart in other 3DS's and got the same message... my other ACNL carts work fine...

I have e-mailed Nintendo, but wondered if anyone here had a solution?

rip Bevelle :(

omg, I'm so sorry ;-;
I would cry if that happened tbh

I honestly don't know how I can help you, but I wish you good luck! :(

omg, I'm so sorry ;-;
I would cry if that happened tbh

I honestly don't know how I can help you, but I wish you good luck! :(

Thank you... my eyes might be leaking a little :( I just got it all finished... got my ABD for 100mil bells just yesterday... 10th dreamie plotted in a few days ago... it was finally just how I wanted it :( *sigh*

I guess I can still visit my DA and I do have my two new towns... but my first town... *sadface*

Last edited:
OMG! I would be having a heart attack and dying inside right now. That's not even an exaggeration.
Is your ds turning on as normal? How old is your cartridge?
I'm going to have a search and see if I can come up with anything to try and help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any solutions other than it is the cartridge that is either damaged or faulty? Has anything happened with it? Nintendo tend to make their things quite robust so I wouldn't think it's because if anything you've done anyway really....
Have you had it long? It's possible that it was always faulty :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and sorry to post again, but formatting I wouldn't think would do anything seeing as it seems the ds is not the problem here and you have a physical copy of the game rather than digital :(
So sorry :(

Last edited:
OMG! I would be having a heart attack and dying inside right now. That's not even an exaggeration.
Is your ds turning on as normal? How old is your cartridge?
I'm going to have a search and see if I can come up with anything to try and help

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't find any solutions other than it is the cartridge that is either damaged or faulty? Has anything happened with it? Nintendo tend to make their things quite robust so I wouldn't think it's because if anything you've done anyway really....
Have you had it long? It's possible that it was always faulty :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and sorry to post again, but formatting I wouldn't think would do anything seeing as it seems the ds is not the problem here and you have a physical copy of the game rather than digital :(
So sorry :(

Yeah it's a physical copy, I think it's just died... it's deffo not the DS itself because my other games are fine and the cart isn't working in any of our other consoles (same message)...

I just went out and bought another third cartridge though, so I can start a new fairytale town (see my other thread about me having an addiction, lol!)

I'm SO sorry!! =( That is sad!!

Sidenote: I also just bought another cartridge to start a fairy-tale town. I couldn't resist. I now have one for each of the building styles. (Thought my cycle town is the zen one.)

I'm SO sorry!! =( That is sad!!

Sidenote: I also just bought another cartridge to start a fairy-tale town. I couldn't resist. I now have one for each of the building styles. (Thought my cycle town is the zen one.)

That's what I have just done! Bevelle was my fairytale town, Azura is my city (WIP) and I literally bought a cartridge yesterday for a zen town (Archades)... I wanted to make all three themes. So as Bevelle as ungracefully departed, I just went out and bought a second hand cart to make into "New Bevelle"... Here comes a new fairy tale... and I always have the dream of Bevelle anyway :)

I just saw your message and replied before coming into the forum and reading your thread. All of this happened a few hours ago now and I'm glad things are looking up and you have a plan. I can help you build your new town.

So I know that older game cartridges like the ones for Gameboy had an internal battery that only worked for so long (10-20 years) and after that, they wouldn't be able to save data, and eventually, they wouldn't work at all, unless you got the internal battery replaced. I don't know if new nintendo games are like that, but you might look into it, just in case. You might also try taking a Qtip and dusting the cartridge off (my brother used to have problems with dirty cartridges not working; I keep mine clean and haven't had that problem). Hope one of these helps! :O

Last edited:
Thanks everyone. I am keeping on with my other projects so hopefully they will come along nicely :)

I will wait and see what Nintendo says, but I do fear the worst to be honest.

I am so sorry this happened to you!!! This is literally like my biggest fear :( hopefully Nintendo is able to help you out!

I would be heartbroken to lose all that progress. Hopefully you can figure out what's wrong & get the cartridge working again someday.

omfg that sucks! i'd probably cry tbh

I might have had a little cry ;)

I do hope that I can get it working, but I don't really want to get my hopes up :(

Thanks to everyone for being so lovely <3

Back