• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hellooo--

Shaawn

Bells
Silver Mailbox
Hello! Uh, I'm Shawn and this is my first time joining a forum so uh, I don't really know what to write.
I have almost every AC game but I never interacted with anyone because of my internet or of the lack of people that also play AC, so I hope things will change from now on ahaha //sweats
But TBT seems very interesting and I hope I can make some friends on here~ \o/
Thank you for reading!! :blush:

hiya, welcome to tbt :)
also I just saw your thread in the museum and your art style is soooo cute, I'm definitely gonna order one from you c:​

Thank you very much!! and ahhh omg again, thank you so much!! ( ^▽^)

Last edited:
Hey!I am new too! and it s difficult here i don t know What is IGb how to have that and the same for TBT there is not a guide XD

Yay welcome!! :D
Thank you so much!! <3<3

Hey!I am new too! and it s difficult here i don t know What is IGb how to have that and the same for TBT there is not a guide XD
//high fives
IGB are in game bells, and TBT (from what I heard) is the currency on this forum, but I'm also not really sure what to do with it, I only saw some people wanting them for villagers and for the shop on here?? idek ahaha

Back