Favorite and Least Favorite KK Songs?

K.K. Rockabilly and the one that sounds like the one that sounds like something from The Rolling Stones. Forgotten what it's called which is really annoying! Rockin' K.K.

Not a big fan of K.K. Bazaar but there's one that's really slow that I hate. Oh, names are too difficult.

Last edited:
Forest Life, I love you, Go K.K. Rider, have a soft spot in my heart, but the biggest one for me is K.K. Bossa because of the animal crossing movie... it always makes me cry. QQ

Least favorite is probably uh, idk, K.K. Lullaby has a creepy ending and I don't like the ending to it. Anything that suddenly gets creepy or sounds creepy

My favorite is Lullaby :D I play it in my favorite room with lullabloids (gyroids) to go along with it. I also like Marine Song 2001, Cruisin', Calypso, Love Song (especially in music box form), D&B, Technopop and tons of others. My least favorite is Western.

My favorite KK song is The K Funk. I've loved it ever since I saw KK perform it in my CF game. It was so funny to watch. I don't have a least favorite, I don't really use the music in my house. I just have them all for catalog purposes.

I love Bubblegum K.K. and Mr K.K.. Also I like Imperial K.K., and I don't like K.K. Dirge. It's too spooky for me.

Oh gosh I love K.K. Slider so much.

My favorites (which are a LOT) are Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Waltz, K.K. D&B, Bubblegum K.K., K.K. Jongara, K.K. Chorale, K.K. Etude, DJ K.K., K.K. Disco, K.K. Ballad, and K.K. Condor.

I don't like K.K. Song that much or Steep Hill. Not sure why but they just kinda bug me.

Last edited:
My favorites are Marine Song 2001, K.K. Cruisin', K.K. Condor, Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Adventure, K.K. Hypno, Only Me, Go K.K. Rider, K.K. Lullaby, & K.K. Jongara.

Least favorites would probably be K.K. Chorale & K.K. Country.

my favourite is stale cupcakes, for sure. As for least favourite, i dont even know if i could pick one because there are a lot i dont like.

Aircheck
Favorite: K.K. Jongara, K.K. Condor, Surfin' K.K., K.K. House and K.K. Ska
Least Favorite: Bubblegum K.K., Go! K.K. Rider, K.K. Stroll, K.K. Synth, Stale Cupcakes, and To The Edge

Live
Favorite: K.K. Jongara, K.K. Steppe, K.K. Marathon, K.K. Flamenco
Least Favorite: Bubblegum K.K., K.K. Song

Music Box

Favorite: To The Edge, Hypno K.K., K.K. Casbah, K.K. Imperial, Spring Blossoms, K.K. Song, and K.K. Rally
Least Favorite: K.K. Ska, Pondering, Go! K.K. Rider, Stale Cupcakes, Bubblegum K.K.

Overall
Favorite: K.K. Jongara
Least Favorite: Bubblegum K.K.

k.k. bossa will always be my top fav along with i love you, forest life, k.k. salsa, and marine song 2001. i don't like k.k. birthday or k.k. synth (most of the new new leaf songs i dont like)

My favourites are K.K. Marathon, Ballad and Gumbo.

There are a couple of weird songs that I took out of my player, so I don't remember what their names are. The one with lots of question marks on the cover! I think it's Pondering?

I like a lot of the songs from K.K. but top best is Steep Hill for me and least favourite would be birthday kk? xD

Back