New Horizons Token
New Leaf Token
Isabelle
Mint
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Leif
Poptart Easter Egg
What is your favorite and least favorite song? I know Bubblegum KK is pretty popular, but I'm curious to know what else you guys like/don't like.

I really like KK Rock, but I couldn't pick a least favorite because I honestly dislike so many of them.

How about you guys?

My favorite so far is K.K. Sonata. It is the only one I've made into a music box. I can't choose a least favorite right now.

Stale Cupcakes is my favourite, but I also have a soft spot for K.K. ?tude and Marine Song 2001.

I don't think there are many KK songs that I dislike, but based on my mood right now, Pondering would have to be my least favourite.

K.K. Fusion has been my favorite since the gamecube version. My favorite villager Sally (her name was Hazel back then) had the song in her home and I fell in love with it. K.K. Love Song is a very close second.

My least favorite would be K.K. Dirge... It's creepy. Listening to it for too long makes me uncomfortable. ^^;

My favorite hands down is Stale Cupcakes. I also like Steep Hill, Wandering, K.K. Sonata and many others.

I don't really want to say there's any song I dislike, but I must admit I was never a fan of K.K. Parade.

My favorite are K.K. Soul, K.K. House, K.K. Moody, Spring Blossoms and Pondering.

Least favorite is K.K. Steppe, K.K. Milonga (+ the album creeps me out!) and there was another one I don't like, but can't remember it's name.

I think K.K. Marathon might be my new favorite, though K.K. Faire has been my "main room" music for every one of my main towns (in P:G, WW, City Folk, and ACNL). I've often used K.K. Samba too, though I'm not crazy about the intro notes. :p I also really enjoy K.K. Synth, K.K. Disco, and Mountain Song. Basically, if it cheers me up, I like it!

I like some of the more traditionally popular ones like Stale Cupcakes, Spring Blossoms, Steep Hill, Forest Life, K.K. Sonata, Etude, and Aria, etc., and I also like some of the least popular ones like Hypno K.K. and K.K. Dirge.

Some that I really don't care for are K.K. Country and K.K. Ragtime mainly; also K.K. Rockabilly and DJ K.K.

I think it's great that there are so many options to suit just about anyone.

I really like K.K. Disco, Bubblegum K.K., Spring Blossoms, K.K. Stroll, K.K. Condor, K.K. Bossa and K.K. Island... I like other songs, too, but I can't think of them off the top of my head.

Same goes for the songs I don't like. The ones that come to mind right now are Space K.K. and K.K. Country.

I love K.K. Ballad and Mr K.K., and I don't like K.K. Dirge. It's too spooky for me, lol.

My favourites are Bubblegum K.K., Stale Cupcakes, K.K. Bossa, and K.K. Island. My least favourite is Hypno K.K. It just makes me feel really uneasy while I'm listening to it.

my favourites are steep hill, kk ballad, kk western, go kk rider and kk disco. there aren't really any that i dislike.

My favorite is Bubblegum KK, so cute, everytime I hear this song I just feel so happy ^^
Least favorite would just be Hypno KK, thanks to Aika Village. The song just gives me a creepy vibe... :(

~♚Vickie

i love go k.k. rider, steep hill, and i love you. my favorite seems to be stale cupcakes.

i hate hate hate k.k. oasis. i'd hate k.k. hypno too if the music box version wasn't so pretty.

I love K.K. Ballad, I have it in every version I own of AC. I also love K.K. Etude, K.K. Bossa, Soulful K.K., Cafe K.K. and other softer songs. Song like Only Me, I Love You, Stale Cupcakes, Forest Life and others like that are also some of my faves.

I'm not so sure on K.K. Dirge, Hypno K.K. and other creepy ones.

Last edited:
Back