• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What are the villagers in your town right now? DO you like them?

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
All of my villagers right now pretty much suck. I have:
Frank,
Caroline,
Egbert,
Gloria,
MIra,
Curlos,
Freckles,
and Olaf

I want all of these villagers gone now.

What about your villagers?

Chrissy - She's okay.
Ankha - Ankha is STUNNING! I love her!
Astrid - Favorite villager! She is sweeter than shortcake topped with honey once you get to know her.
Mathilda - Mathilda is pretty darn heartwarming as well!
Sylvia - I LOVE SYLVIA!!! She is soooo underrated. I don't understand why a lot of people think she is ugly. I find her absolutely stunning.
Puck - Don't really like him.
Cousteau - He's pretty cool.
Iggly - He is cute for a jock.
Rooney - Very HANDSOME and fatherly! I LOVE HIM!!!
Ken - Quite the dashing chicken.

(♥)=Keeping Forever! <3

Last edited:
Maple- Love! Favorite villager!
Molly- Love her too!
Gala- really like her but may not keep her much longer.
Chevre-so far she is awesome and her eyes are so great.
Blanche- I love her. A true snooty
Diana- Very elegant and I always look forward to going in her house.
Carmen- Love her. My new go to peppy.
Shari- The only uchi I love
Walker- a cute dog that I'm getting to know.
Poncho- cute cub that tries to be tough. My go to jock.

Yup I like them all.

Last edited:
I have:
* Cookie, a permanent resident because she's peppy and pink!!!!!
* Whitney, my pretty little wolf lady
* Diana, my beautiful deer wife (also a permanent resident)
* Julian, another permanent resident because I looooove unicorns and he's just so fabulous
* Fang, one of my dreamies I got recently
* Olivia, a cutie patootie
* Chrissy, another permanent pink resident
* Muffy, my favorite uchi because she's a happy lil goth
* Lucky, another cute patootie. I got him mainly for pwp's but he's really grown on me!
* Merengue, my ultimate dreamie and permanent resident

Villagers that have their names in italics are obtained dreamies.

• Pango: She is very cute, but I don't think she is as special as what I initially thought. Thus, she is not a villager I plan on keeping, but I still appreciate her presence.
  • Puck: I do like him, but sometimes I often forget that he exists. Thus, he is my least favourite villager in my town so far. It just so happens to be his birthday today, though.
  • Nan: She is an absolute sweetheart and is one of my favourite villagers. While I don't plan to keep her, she still knows how to make me smile.
  • Pinky: She is a lot of fun to talk to and says a lot of hilarious stuff. Not to mention that she has a cute design.
  • Stitches: Absolutely adorable. He has a great design, a fun personality and an adorable house. Stitches is easily one of my favourites.
  • Antonio: Pretty much my favourite villager so far. Antonio knows how to make me laugh and how to make my day better. He also has a cute design.
  • Quillson: I don't think he is as bad as what some people make him out to be. Sure, he doesn't have the best design, but I love him for his personality.
  • Punchy: I've grown to appreciate him more and more these days. At first I was rather indifferent, but now I find him to be really nice and fun to talk to.
  • Olaf: Another one of my favourites. He says some of the funniest things I've seen in ACNL so far and has an adorable design.

Last edited:
I have pretty much all my dreamies:

*Tia: My dreamie and actually had her as my original villager when I started my town. I'd be lost without her and probably reset the entire game haha
*Genji: In my opinion, the best jock. I don't like most of the jocks, besides Bam, but I love Genji. His cheeks are too cute haha. He's also my dreamie.
Deirdre: I don't care for much of the uchi, but I love Deirdre. Her lips have a weird design but I adore the overall design. And I like deers. So it works out. She's my dreamie.
Ankha: The Queen. What more can I say? I had her in my campsite and have had no regrets. I love her, plus she gave me her throne on the second day so I can't complain. She isn't my dreamie but I don't really want to let her go.
Rosie: My popstar! She was in my campsite and have had her for a year now. I love her personality and how it seems every male villager has a crush on her haha. She's my dreamie.
Fang: I love Fang. So much. He is my favorite cranky. I love his design and personality. He is never allowed to leave n_n he is my dreamie.
Zell: Zell has been my smug rock since Marshal moved and he has really grown on me. I love deers, they're my favorite, so I can easily say I love him haha. He is now my dreamie. Sorry Marshal ;-;
Beau: I just got him today but I've been waiting months to villager reset him into my town. He is too adorable and his character design is cute, I love deers. Dreamie.
Molly: I have her in my campsite and I love normals. She isn't my dreamie but I'll be holding onto her. She's too cute! Wish I had her in my town sooner c:

Leafvale:

- Goldie: Probably my favourite villager in town, if I had a dreamie list, she would be on it.
- Lobo: He gives off a tough guy vibe but really he's a big softie and one of my faves.
- Bam: At first I didn't really like him but he's grown on me now, I don't want him to leave.
- Pippy: I have filled her house with harvest furniture and it's too cute, a great villager as well.
- Maple: She is the newest in town but one of my favourites, she has a really good design.
- Cyrano: At first he was just sort of a temporary villager because I wanted ten but now he's staying for good.
- Elmer: He's okay, I've found that I've grown less fond of him as time has gone on.
- Beau: I picked him up from the campsite because I knew he was fairly popular, his house is fun but he's a bit boring imo.
- Violet: Everything about her fits the snooty personality. Her house, makeup, the way she talks and she's a pink gorilla.
- Pinky: Fairly cute for a big bear, her house is nice and she'll stay for a while.

In Anura:

- Molly: Cute for a duck, I really do like her.
- Chief: I find him a bit boring tbh, his house isn't great either.
- Rocket: She's okay, I don't really like her house though.
- Yuka: One of my favourites in town, she's so kind to me but I can tell she has a rude side too.
- Pecan: Another one that I like, she's kinder than Yuka and her design is cute.
- Prince: Okay I guess, his house is random but I find this very friendly so that's a plus.
- Bam: I only want him gone because I have two of him at the moment.
- Egbert: A camper, his house is really fun and he's so sweet.
- Zell: One of the bests smugs ever, He really fits the personality...
- Agent S: I don't really like her as a peppy but she's a decent villager anyways.

Last edited:
Current cillagers -

BAM - love this guy. Jock and uchi are my least favourite personalities but he is just adorable once you get past the constant lady bros....
DEIRDRE - not an ultimate dreamie but a dreamie none the less. I'm not sure if she will stay permanently or just semi permanent. It depends how attached I get to her :)
ZUCKER - now this guy is an ultimate dreamie for me. I actually never thought I'd get him given his popularity....he's the most adorable creature (I love the octopi) and his personality is my second favourite too :)
WHITNEY - I got lucky that somebody on here was giving her away. She was always my dream snooty. I love her :) I hope she will stay for a very long time.
OCTAVIAN - I always wanted this guy. He's a cranky AND an octopi. Is nothing here not to like. I doubt I will ever let him move.
LOPEZ - I adore this guy. It took a while of asking before I found him, I don't see him come up too often even now. He is never leaving. Smug is my favourite personality and Lopez is my best friend :)
ERIK - my baby :) he's never leaving me. He has the most adorable eyes and when he gave me his picture I found it so cute....'it's a pic of Erik' with those big eyes, ah :)
CHIEF - only recently got this guy purely because of luck. He is so cute and loveable, I will never let him go.
MARINA - she has been with me quite some time now, I love her loads but probably one day she will leave me :( just because there so many other normals I would love to experience. Still adore her though x
KYLE - finally it's Kyle. He's my newest villagers so I haven't got to know him yet but I know I will love him :) smug + wolf = perfect
:)

Last edited:
I currently have Biskit, Blaire, Felicity, Harry, Melba, Midge, Phil, Rocco, Tammy, and Violent. I'm not sure who my dreamies are yet but I am hanging on to Melba and Midge for now in hopes of getting fairytale PWPs and Phil and Tammy because they sell or give me art for my museum. I think Melba and Violet are really cute and Phil is quite the character.

The villagers in my town are:

Beau - He's my mayor little brother and I will never let him move out
Flurry - She lived next to my mayor house so it's very nice to see this little snowball everytime I start the game :D
Static - I always love cranky and Static is very cute since he got that deep voice inside the little body xD
Merengue - I got her recently to find out why she's so popular but I think she's just ok and I'm not planning to keep her forever :p
Lobo - MY ALL TIME FAVORITE <3
Blanche - I had hard times liking a snooty but Blanche is an exception. I really like her. She's pretty mild for a snooty :p
Muffy - A very cool uchi. I always adore uchi personality and Muffy is one of my favorite :D
Cherry - A tie with Muffy. These 2 are adorables!!
Dotty - My newest Peppy! I really like her simple design and she's very cute! Got her new shirt recently and it looks good on her yay!!
Yuka - Got her from random move in via streetpass. I plan to get a jock villagers but my slot is full since she moved in unexpectedly. So no, the one villager I do not like in my town is Yuka lol

My all time favourite Goldie left, and so I lost interest in the game. After my hiatus, all the good villages were gone and replaced by ones like... Hopper... ew. I kept hitting him with my net and he left within a week LMAO

I'm not gonna list them all, but just imagine the ugliest ones you can get xD

Last edited:
Willow - Love her! I invited her in from the campsite.
Bones - Love him! I moved him in from my second town before I reset it.
Agnes - Love her! She was a random move-in I had never heard of. It was love at first sight.
Ribbot - Love him! He was a random move-in and I was thrilled to find his plot.
Kiki - I really like her. The inside of her house is ugly, but she's adorable.
Filbert - I really like him. I invited him in from the campsite.
Pate - I like her. She was a random move-in who I'm warming up to.
Frank - Eh. I don't have any strong feelings about him. He's my only remaining starter.
Bangle - I like her. She followed me from my second town.
Lucha - My least favorite. He was a random move-in. He actually has a good smug personality, but he's ugly.

My villagers are Deena, Flo, Cube, Freya, Henry, Tank, Sly, Savannah, Cheri and Clay. I'll get rid of Clay as soon as possible, and Tank will leave too because I only want one jock and that is Sly, who I'd been looking for for a long time. I feel bad for Tank, but...

My draemi villagers with good place:Chrissy,tammy and Ruby
My draem villager with bad place: Francine
other villager: Gruff,Cheri and agent S AND aNNALISA

You can see them in my signature, but still I'm going to mention them all:

Julian - I don't really need to explain why I love him, right? Keeping him forever.
Diana - She looks amazing, her house looks amazing, and I love snooties. Keeping her forever.
Flora - Fun, adorable, bright and unique. She's my big discovery.
Coco - I'm on the side of those who love Coco. I like to think she's an otherworldly bunny that comes from a gyroid land and that has landed on my town.
Poppy - One of the cutest villagers I've ever seen. She's amazing.
Tucker - I didn't expect to like him that much, but after seeing him I realised that he is so funny! He's overlooked by people who are looking for unique animals, and I don't know why: he's a mammoth, people!
Kody - One of my starting 5 and only one of two left. He is OK, but I'm not really a fan of the jock personality.
Cyrano - Definitely not the best-looking cranky, but he's the first one that welcomed me when I entered Sylvaria for the first time, so I'm fond of him for that reason. Not going to keep him for much longer, though.
Paula - Although I love the uchi personality, Paula is not my favorite. Still fine I guess.

Last edited:
Bluebear: She's my favourite villager I have in my town right now. She's just so adorable. I love her picture quote, and her birthday is a week after mine.
Ankha: I really like her, but she's not my favourite. I love her design, though, and her catchphrase.
Pashmina: I like Pashmina. She's the only uchi villager in my town, and gave me medicine when I got stung by a bee.
Coco: I love Coco! She's really cute (which is weird, because she looks like a gyroid, and gyroids creep me out).
Tiffany: I'm never usually a fan of snooty villagers at first, but I always warm up to them after time. I like Tiffany.
Rocco: I love him because his skill is making puns.
Rodeo: I normally like lazy villagers, which means I like Rodeo. I sent him a letter with cow-print paper once. Oops.
Chadder: His design is great. He is literally cheese, his catchphrase is cheese, and I sent him a cheese floor.
Sterling: I'm not a big fan of him. I don't really talk to him much, but his catchphrase is amazing. skraaaaw (unfortunately, he now says kidders because of Pashmina)

Gala- One of my semi-original villagers, very fond.
Gruff- Quite new, not really sure on him.
Boomer- Been in my town for awhile now and is one of my dreamies :D
Hazel- Nice personality but not sure on how cute she is. She moved in when I was unable to play for an extended amount of time and moved in right behind my house, which I hate.
Naomi- My latest villager, I love her house and her personality, she's definitely grew on me.
Twiggy- One of my dreamies, so I'm over the moon to have her. :D
Bangle- She's fairly new but hasn't really grew on me since she moved in.
Snake- He's really kind and is slowly becoming one of my favorite non-dreamie.
Lucha- He's alright. I like his personality and he's very kind but I'm not sure on how he looks.

Last edited:
I love the villagers in my new town.

Hazel
Barold
Eugene
Flora
Greta
O'Hare
Joey
Nana
Rudy
Julian-He's not my fave, but I like his house location.

in lumatown:

poppy - she's my favourite villager, along with melba!
melba - my favourite villager along with poppy!
felicity - i really like peppies, and i really like cats, so...
alfonso - definitely my favourite lazy. it'sa me!
rudy - i never thought i'd have any jock dreamies, until i saw rudy in my campsite. i just had to have him!
wendy - she's so cute omg
eugene - a koala that wears sunglasses. 'nuff said.
hazel - i like her, but haven't spent enough time with her to decide if she's a dreamie or not.
olaf - i want him out of my town so i can get a villager that's much better.
frobert - same as olaf

in pearlsey:

felicity - one of my favourites, though i only want to have her in lumatown.
francine - i like her, but i'll probably end up moving her out to get a dreamie.
peanut - she's cute, but i'm gonna move her out cuz her house is in a bad spot.
kiki - another villager i like, but will move out eventually.
ribbot - he's... ok i guess, but i want a better villager.
ricky - definitely moving out cuz he's stopping me from building a bridge somewhere.
simon - eh... idc about him. i want a better lazy.
henry - another villager i want out of my town
flo - another villager i want to move out of pearlsey

Last edited:
Back