• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

My Resignation

Tyler

Retired Staff
Bells
Cake
Hello all. Former Admin OddCrazyMe here.

As you can tell by that statement, I'm retiring. No longer have I had the time or the strength to be able to thoughtfully moderate and run TBT, so I have decided to step down. However, in doing this I would like to make a few things clear.

Firstly, this is my own decision. No one in the staff of TBT, or any other forum on the network, as well as the ones I hold close, have helped me come to this decision. I respect Storm and the rest of the staff for what they do, and my retirement has nothing to do with any possible arguments or quarrels in the staff.

Also, I am making it clear that I am not leaving the forum. I'm hoping that I can get more active, however at this time, I have no time for here. Unfortunately, with the struggles of normal and busy life intertwined with the lift of a forum admin, have not worked out for me. However, I have been at TBT for three years, and for the majority of those years I have been working closely with the staff to complete various projects, which would lead up to my staff position.

Anyway, I'm hoping that this doesn't cause a huge commotion, as this really shouldn't be a shock to anyone. Either way, I really hope that the staff can keep this forum alive and flourishing for years to come. I've done my part, so I'm hoping that future staff members can do that same.

Hopefully your favorite friendly member,
~OCM

Back