North America Snow's Winter Trading Post! DONE AT LAST

This is completely unrelated, sorry for that but is there even a series 5 coming out at all? :eek:

This is completely unrelated, sorry for that but is there even a series 5 coming out at all? :eek:

Yes, 50 cards, I believe all of them old villagers that didn't appear in New Leaf. Coming out in Dec. Technically they're not called series 5, they get a new series title but....I forgot what it is!!

Yes, 50 cards, I believe all of them old villagers that didn't appear in New Leaf. Coming out in Dec. Technically they're not called series 5, they get a new series title but....I forgot what it is!!

Oh that, yeah I didn't think of that being series 5. My bad!

I have an extra 306 Tommy, 351 Puddles, and 354 Walt. Would you accept them in exchange for 01 Isabelle, 51 Opal, and 244 Tangy? :)

Would you be interested in trading my 331 Pashmina or 372 Doc for your 386 Rosie?

Would you be interested in trading my 331 Pashmina or 372 Doc for your 386 Rosie?

Hey -- I have a batch of cards waiting for me so I'm going to stop trading until I go get them; I'll drop you a line as soon as I know what I still need!!

Back