• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL)

Here are some pictures from my alt character Mei's house. She was put in charge by her mother to run the family business, a small bed and breakfast in town. She inputed in her own personal touch to the rooms - a stuffed bear in every room so she doesn't feel so lonely in such a big house.

Btw I completely forgot to take pictures of her own room, so I'll post them later :p

d0ab111f02.jpg

the main room has the reception area and a corner gardening shop. Mei put mama bear in charge of the reception desk because she has bad people skills u_u

d0ab17c0bf.jpg

a sitting area where patrons can have some tea. that's also the only working phone in my town :'D

d0ab298d2d.jpg

close up of the gardening shop

d0aaf1023d.jpg

the room to the left is a larger guest room meant for longer stays. it even has a microwave and tv!

d0aafd03d2.jpg

here's another angle of the room. papa bear keeps this guest company. i decorated this room and the next one as if they are already occupied by someone.

d0ab00f8de.jpg

the room to the back is a small guest room that is occupied by a painter. this is probably my favourite room that I've ever designed :'D I gave it a sunflower theme.

d0aafbdb93.jpg

here's another angle of the room (in the DA you can't actually go inside fully because the path is blocked by the paint set on the floor). the painting i used was wendell's sunflower painting <3

d0aceba5de.jpg

the top floor has kind of an alps resort theme going on? i have no idea, but it's super peaceful and i love it. probably the most expensive room since it has a hot tub inside and a nice queen sized bed :D

d0ab41f3ec.jpg

here's another close up. the gemini closet is my favourite part of this room

d0ab5abb39.jpg

downstairs is the spa/bath house

d0ab60cca9.jpg

i'm still not sure about this room haha
I don't see the images. :(

wow so far there's been lots of Super cool rooms ,keep bringing idea And don't forget to have fun

dizzy bone i love that the home as story to it
cats_toy my fav room is the top one its so zen i love it

Last edited:
I know a lot of people do cafes, but if the cafe had another theme it could be more effective. On one of my secondary characters I'm making a big cafe with lots of rooms and each one has a different theme (eg. I'm currently making a tropical cafe with waffles and I just thought of making an autumn one with pies and stew)

UnwrittenTale sorry for the late post its a shoji screen

Project Zelda: A Link Between Worlds milk bar room ^^Will be put in BTB Auction

HNI_0065.JPGHNI_0063.JPGHNI_0064.JPG

Last edited:
Ah I've been looking at this thread for a while and I love all of the beautiful designs! They really inspire me to do something more with my house haha!

Today I tried to create a kitchen-like room (caf? themed) in my back room and I think it is a decent start!
I used the lovely set (customised pink and white) and the cinnamoroll set as I think they go together quite well. I also used the shaved-ice lamp as it would give that little extra sweet touch and the lily record player. (which plays either Caf? K.K. Or K.K. Stroll, I like to switch it up every so often!) I wanted it to look sweet and inviting, like a nice place you would like to sit and drink some afternoon coffee in! I haven't quite finished as I'm planning to change around the food on the main table (the picnic basket is definitely only going to be temporary) but I'm thinking about which food objects would look good there! ^_^
image.jpg
Please let me know what you think! I know it isn't that good as I didn't really plan much and just winged it but hopefully it looks okay!

Ah I've been looking at this thread for a while and I love all of the beautiful designs! They really inspire me to do something more with my house haha!

Today I tried to create a kitchen-like room (caf? themed) in my back room and I think it is a decent start!
I used the lovely set (customised pink and white) and the cinnamoroll set as I think they go together quite well. I also used the shaved-ice lamp as it would give that little extra sweet touch and the lily record player. (which plays either Caf? K.K. Or K.K. Stroll, I like to switch it up every so often!) I wanted it to look sweet and inviting, like a nice place you would like to sit and drink some afternoon coffee in! I haven't quite finished as I'm planning to change around the food on the main table (the picnic basket is definitely only going to be temporary) but I'm thinking about which food objects would look good there! ^_^
View attachment 191907
Please let me know what you think! I know it isn't that good as I didn't really plan much and just winged it but hopefully it looks okay!

So pretty!! What is the flooring? :)

So pretty!! What is the flooring? :)

The walls and floor are just the cinnamoroll wall and floor set from Chai! I thought it looked nicer than the lovely wall and floor as it was too pink and I tried to make the colour scheme more white-based! ^_^ Thank you so much! I'm glad you think it looks nice <3

this is soooooooooooooooo cute and creative and i love it a bunch! what an awesome concept, it's almost like you enter and you're a giant ! always a fan of plant rooms, but this is one of the most innovative i've seen. what else are you planning on doing with it? :)

i wanted to ask - how did you get the water floor? i know it's a d.i. achievement but what for haha

Love looking through these! Made me want to go through my house and take pictures of my favorite rooms. I'll have to come back with pictures some time this coming week to share my favorite spaces. :)

Many people playing this game are so creative and here I am struggling to decide on a kitchen! Love the room with the crops and UFO. Such a fun idea.

this is soooooooooooooooo cute and creative and i love it a bunch! what an awesome concept, it's almost like you enter and you're a giant ! always a fan of plant rooms, but this is one of the most innovative i've seen. what else are you planning on doing with it? :)

i wanted to ask - how did you get the water floor? i know it's a d.i. achievement but what for haha
Aww, thank you! :) I think I'll add some more plants and expand it. Oh, and I got the water floor from a friendly hacker.

- - - Post Merge - - -

that would be great with the island table and stool ^^
Good call! I'll add these as well.

Aww, thank you! :) I think I'll add some more plants and expand it. Oh, and I got the water floor from a friendly hacker.

oh haha, relatable. me w anything from puzzle league lmfao. and np! sure it'll look amazing as you continue w it ☆

ok since now can share pics I will post my ideas

this my 2nd character house (still a work in progress but it's almost finished just need an extra room)

sorry for the weird angles I'm not great with miiverse ^^''

first floor dagashiya cheap candy and toys store popular from 50s until early 80s
the game has a limit for the objects present in a room so it not came as I wished

UjIRQc2.jpg

sipHSVJ.jpg

2nd floor the owner house he is sick melanconic and always dreaming about his lost love

vIOv3Eq.jpg

RQTVs9B.jpg

I tried my best be most realistic as possible with the whole house concept
not entirely statisfied but this is AC after all XD

Last edited:
Back