• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL)

I finished my game room recently :)
WVW69j-txxIH47z2Cp

I really love these rooms! You guys are so creative and this thread is helpful for
people like me who are struggling for ideas!

I love this thread! Everyone's got such neat ideas.

Here's my main Mayor's house. I'm gonna cut the images because they're kinda big.
I wanted all of the rooms to have the same sort of feel, while still being different spaces. I'm really happy with how it's turned out.
tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo1_1280.png

Main living room

tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo4_1280.png

Kitchen

tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo6_1280.png

James's bedroom

tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo2_1280.png

Hobby/work room

tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo5_1280.png

Observatory. There's a bed in there so James can sleep when she's stayed up too late star gazing.

tumblr_ojmgnwBMd01sp0igmo3_1280.png

And finally the bathroom.

Such nice rooms! Your observatory has the same basic theme as my bedroom, except mine has (or will have, it's wip) various princess furniture mixed in with the regal blue and a mama polar bear!

Lol, thanks. I've been tweaking my house for years and I'll probably never stop tweaking it.

UPDATE:

Making my house in to a mobsters \Mafia Theme,Just Getting some ideas
Room 1
Room 2-Bar
Room 3 Church /torture room ..pristest is a syco killer that works for the mob
Room 4 -iillegally Money laundering
Up stairs-The Boss room
Down stairs-Grave yard (Its where they get rid of the bodys)

Here the out side of the house and my Mayor outfit

Attachments

• HNI_0016.JPG
    HNI_0016.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 579
Last edited:
UPDATE:

Room 1
Room 2-Bar
Up stairs-The Boss room

Wow, that exterior looks fantastic with the modern house design. It looks very sophisticated with the gold roses in front!

UPDATE:

Room 1
Room 2-Bar
Up stairs-The Boss room

This is perfect :'D Can I ask, do you have multiple copies of the game or do you just use your alt/main character and change the theme of the houses once in a while? I have it in my mind that once I make a house interior that I like, I kinda keep it forever hahaha (interior designing is so hard for me u.u) but all your rooms and the rooms here are inspiring me to change it up once in a while.

Wow, that exterior looks fantastic with the modern house design. It looks very sophisticated with the gold roses in front!

Thank you i really like outside so far,I can't wait to start on the rooms still need to think of the main room

- - - Post Merge - - -

This is perfect :'D Can I ask, do you have multiple copies of the acnl game or do you just use your alt/main character and change the theme of the houses once in a while? I have it in my mind that once I make a house interior that I like, I kinda keep it forever hahaha (interior designing is so hard for me u.u) but all your rooms and the rooms here are inspiring me to change it up once in a while.

Rervor town use to be my brothers game but he's more a ps4 /and xbox kind a guy.When my brother give me his town i put all my items in revor town and know its my room designing town.My room changes depending if am in designing mood.

Am very happy this form is inspiring you and others.I want to show people changing room can be fun.You just need To get a idea.

Thank you everyone for posting and keeping this thread alive /Keep up the awesome ideas/rooms

Last edited:
my side character's home is finally finished! slightly japanese inspired, but mostly my aesthetic. we've got a living room, bedroom/main living quarters, a bath, and a little greenhouse!
PraltZW.jpg

living room

kiHgGPH.jpg

bedroom

uumCXtQ.jpg

bath (i'll probably add a few giant clam shells)

bACKT1h.jpg

greenhouse​

my side character's home is finally finished! slightly japanese inspired, but mostly my aesthetic. we've got a living room, bedroom/main living quarters, a bath, and a little greenhouse!
PraltZW.jpg

living room

kiHgGPH.jpg

bedroom

uumCXtQ.jpg

bath (i'll probably add a few giant clam shells)

bACKT1h.jpg

greenhouse​

Your style is so adorable! I especially love the living room and bedroom c:

cyrus & reese Retail shop -Unfortunately the room is too small do the full size remodel ;/ Sad face

HNI_0084.JPGHNI_0085.JPGHNI_0086.JPG

Last edited:
Back