Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL)

momiji345

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
4963-6258-7979
Blue Candy
Green Candy
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
Post Your room design /room idea/ room themes Here ( only for ACNL) If The room is not yours please ask the person if you can post here ,or At lest credit them :cool:

Hello my name Momiji ~ credit to people who i got idea from (thank you )

When i first got the game my house was a mess/cluttered ,there was lot of random items.But when i found animal crossing community it give me a opening to expand my imaginary.I start to look at dream suits, picture on google And going to other people town.My design got better and with the new Welcome the new amiibo i just can't wait to see idea.

~MY ROOMS IV DONE~[/B]

HNI_0029.JPGHNI_0030.JPGHNI_0014.JPGHNI_0032.JPGHNI_0031.JPGHNI_0092.JPGHNI_0081.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0072.JPGHNI_0067.JPGHNI_0083.JPGHNI_0048.JPGHNI_0017.JPG

Last edited:
Mayor's Main Room - Customized minimalist furniture showcasing pictures of all my cute doggies!

HNI_0006.jpg

Mayor's Left Room - Bathroom :)

HNI_0031.jpg

Mayor's Back Room - Garden Room EXPANDED!

gardenroom.jpg

Mayor's Right Room - Kitchen

MayorRight.jpg

Mayor's 2nd Floor - Dressing Room/Laundry

HNI_0059.jpg

Mayor's Basement - Pave Room

HNI_0025.jpg

Inn &Spa Main Room

spamain.jpg

Inn &Spa Left Room - Cabana Guest Room EXPANDED!

HNI_0086_1.jpg

Inn &Spa Back Room - Exotic Guest Room NEW!

HNI_0088.jpg

Inn &Spa Right Room - Classic Guest Room NEW!

HNI_0085.jpg

Inn &Spa 2nd Floor - Massage Room

HNI_0082.jpg

Inn &Spa Basement - Gym

HNI_0089.jpg

NiteLife Main Room - Bar!

HNI_0094.jpg

NiteLife Left Room - Karaoke Stage

HNI_0095_1.jpg

NiteLife Back Room - Convenience Store (for late night munchies) NEW!

HNI_0096_1.jpg

NiteLife Right Room - Seafood Restaurant (complete with lobster tanks)

HNI_0097.jpg

NiteLife 2nd Floor - Restroom

Restroom.jpg

NiteLife Basement - Boxing Ring NEW!

HNI_0092_1.jpg

Fun Zone Main Room - Arcade

HNI_0076.jpg

Fun Zone Left Room - Spaceship (cause who doesn't want one of these?)

Space.jpg

Fun Zone Back Room - Balloon Room NEW!

HNI_0078.jpg

Fun Zone Right Room - Novelties and Snacks - oh how I love those bobble head zodiac animals!!!

FunZoneRight.jpg

Fun Zone 2nd Floor - Birthday Room

HNI_0046.jpg

Fun Zone Basement - Crop UFO EXPANDED!

HNI_0083.jpg

Last edited:
oh my gosh. they're all amazing. wow. o_o impressive ♥
I was gonna post my main room, and room in the back, but after seeing yours.... ehhh will probably wait until I finish them 100% lol.

Momiji I remember you helping me with Gracie's fashion challenge with your shop :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm posting my Mayor's Kitchen and Basement rooms. They are those I'm the most proud of. The others are not finished and I'm in the process of designing my 2nd character's house with lots of customised food.

Attachments

• Mayor's kitchen.jpg
    Mayor's kitchen.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 2,022
  • Mayor's basement.jpg
    Mayor's basement.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 2,004
Last edited:
oh my gosh. they're all amazing. wow. o_o impressive ♥
I was gonna post my main room, and room in the back, but after seeing yours.... ehhh will probably wait until I finish them 100% lol.

I can't wait to see .Am all ways looking for a new ideas ;)

- - - Post Merge - - -
Plum Pudding

I close my Gracie's fashion shop ( i may open again when i have all the clothing again )

I love your Kitchen and how you use the island i may use that when i do a kitchen for my house ;D

- - - Post Merge - - -

More picture ( police office/station theme)
Courtroom
Jail room
Locker/shower room
interrogation room

HNI_0053.JPGHNI_0052.JPGHNI_0051.JPGHNI_0054.JPG

Last edited:
Oh I love your rooms, you've made them all look so spacious!!
I always find I don't have enough space for everything so it end up liking cluttered, and that's with the house expanded to full capacity :(
I'll try and figure out how to get a picture in here later. None of them really have a consistent theme now, I have a princess room, mermaid room, card room, sweets room, Gracie room and a gorgeous room. And in each I've added bits of the zodiac set, mush set and weeding set. Plus villager pictures and a few 7/11 items in the sweets room.
Also have some big furniture scattered around too, might get rid of that now....

hey ~

Omg so true i feel like I don't have enough space for everything too ,some of my room will be so cluttered that i have to take every thing out and re start ,i like to draw my room layout or just take a picture from google and convert the picture to the game items .The worst part is i ORDER LOT OF STUFF AND OMG I END UP NOT USING IT ORG HALF HR DOWN THE DRAIN (LOL i freaking max the amount of stuff u can order from the shop 0-0

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I love your rooms, you've made them all look so spacious!!
I always find I don't have enough space for everything so it end up liking cluttered, and that's with the house expanded to full capacity :(
I'll try and figure out how to get a picture in here later. None of them really have a consistent theme now, I have a princess room, mermaid room, card room, sweets room, Gracie room and a gorgeous room. And in each I've added bits of the zodiac set, mush set and weeding set. Plus villager pictures and a few 7/11 items in the sweets room.
Also have some big furniture scattered around too, might get rid of that now....

Last edited:
Oh I need to wake up before posting messages in a morning. Sorry about all the errors in that post!!
I could do with doing a second house but I'm a bit funny about things like that. Like I wouldn't want a basically empty house sitting there mostly doing nothing. I wouldn't mind if we could see a like computerised version of the other character or the mayor waking around....wish they'd added something like that....

That room you have with the abd in is great though, looks like a proper entrance to a house with how you put the museum items!

This is my mayor's house :D All my rooms have color themes. My main room is pink/blue/white themed, the back room is blue themed, right room is purple/black themed, the left room is brown/green, the basement is green, and the upstairs is red/gold :3

My other 3 characters' houses still need work lol

HNI_0025.JPG
HNI_0024.JPG
HNI_0027.JPG
HNI_0029.JPG
HNI_0032.JPG
HNI_0033.JPG

Last edited:
This is my mayor's house :D All my rooms have color themes. My main room is pink/blue/white themed, the back room is blue themed, right room is purple/black themed, the left room is brown/green, the basement is green, and the upstairs is red/gold :3

My other 3 characters' houses still need work lol

View attachment 166082
View attachment 166083
View attachment 166084
View attachment 166085
View attachment 166086
View attachment 166087

Very cool rooms idea ;) My fav room is the blue with the fish ( i love the customize ) and brown room i love the layout and it would be a room i would sleep in ,Good job

Ugh I always feel like I have too much stuff too.. anyway all these rooms are amazing! My house is kind of a mess (transitioning between themes for rooms), and my second character's house is a one room balloon series house XD

Ugh I always feel like I have too much stuff too.. anyway all these rooms are amazing! My house is kind of a mess (transitioning between themes for rooms), and my second character's house is a one room balloon series house XD

Thank you i put a lot of time in each room ( take half hr each ) with ordering/and opening each letter/and open presents ;) the house police station theme am not so happy about the rooms .the only room that turn out what i wanted was the locker/ shower room ~

Last edited:
I think your police station/court room/jail house is very clever and unique! I love seeing how other people decorate their houses. I hope more people will post photos here.

I think your police station/court room/jail house is very clever and unique! I love seeing how other people decorate their houses. I hope more people will post photos here.

Thanks i really wanted to make a police station ( i saw a room on you tube there house was police station i was like wow that's cool but its bit funny ( my main house is museum,rover house is police station,and the last house is a bank >_< I feel like every small town i go in really life have those 3 things ( i should make a thrift shop or a grocery Store XD or even better a bar

- - - Post Merge - - -

Update ~My friends basement i finish yesterday

HNI_0001.JPGHNI_0002.JPGHNI_0003.JPG

Last edited:
Update/Bump~My Bank theme house

Bank/atm
HNI_0004.JPG

Bank vault
HNI_0005.JPG

Last edited:
I hope that now it's the weekend some more people will post pictures of their rooms here. I love looking at other people's room design ideas.

Back