Wolfganglover

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
Silver Mailbox
Jingle Christmas Doll
Pear (Fruit)
My story title is C & W, it stands for Chief & Wolfgang. I was always playing AC:WW and Chief was my true first villager EVER. I cared so much and every day I would act as if he was my bff in real life. One day though, Chief sent me a letter after I had forgotten about the game. It said that he had left and he was sorry for not telling me. I started to blubber and cry. I saved his letter in the post office. Then Wolfgang moved in. In someways I liked him more than Chief. We never talked as much but I felt more fond of him. Thus my Wolfganglover account name on these fourms and others. Eventually, he left too and I practically abandoned my game. I got Wolfgang AND Chief on AC:NL but Wolfgang left before Chief moved in. So now I simply think that villagers in AC:NL don't mean as much to people as they did before. In AC:WW you could really gain a bond. Now nobody really cares. I am now trying to get Wolfgang back into my town and my two favourite wolves with me once more.

the first villager i began to really like was bunnie, waaaay back when i used to always play ww. i tried sending her letters all the time and talking to her and stuff, but sadly she moved out before she could give me her pic.

soon after that though, i found another villager i really liked - melba! i did the same things to try and get her pic, and eventually, she became the first villager to give me her pic. a while later though, she moved out of my town. ;-;

around six or seven years later, towards the end of last year, i was trying to get her for my nl town because i still missed her after all these years. i eventually found someone who was giving her away for free, and they let me have her. so then i had her in my town once again :blush:

I started with GameCube, so I played the series a few years before Wild World came out. I played the original for about 2 years before stopping due to losing my total favorite villager ever. When Wild World came out about 6 months or so after that, since I was so heavily into the series on GC, I gave it a chance, and man alive did I fall in love with it all over again! No more missing any events, I had the thing with me everyplace I went! I played it everyday, just like the original, and once I discovered how you could lock your villagers in using other players- JACKPOT!! I played it pretty heavy (everyday play) for a few years between 2005 and 2009 before finally taking a bit of a break in 2010, and now play it at my leisure, whenever I feel like it. I totally loved the dialog, and though some may hate it, I loved the holidays and events that were unique to it- Acorn Festival was my favorite. Yay Day was fun too seeing those complements return in conversation later. La-Di-Day is what my town tune is from! I loved the original, really loved Wild World, and now really, really love New Leaf.

Wolfgang is my all time favorite as well. I remember in ACWW when he moved. As a 9 year old it was traumatic. I had like a flower shrine where his house used to be. Now in ACNL I had him for a little but then he moved as well. I've never had chief, I've always loved all the wolves.

I rember when butch moved and I DIED CAUSE I DIDN'T EVEN GET HIS PIC I THOUGHT WHAT WE HAD WAS SPECIAL

I remember when I used to online date with a girl on AC:WW. We would talk to each other every day and we pretended like we were married. Good ol' times. I remember when my online girlfriend dominated the forums. It seems every day she would always be the last poster in a thread. I also remember that the forum we were in had absolutely no rules. So you actually were able to post profanity, p**n sites, screamer sites. There was an admin, but she didn't absolutely do anything.
It's now been almost 6 years since we last met on AC:WW. I mysteriously disappeared from the forums that I was on. I visited sometimes, but I didn't log in to be seen as online. As I browse the forum, I kept seeing her posts like 'vandolphvibar09 please come back'. I felt bad, but I wanted to get away from it for a while.

Now she is pretty much inactive in the internet, I guess. I still know her YouTube account, her deviantART, and tumblr.
I wonder if it is okay to post some links from Wayback Machine to prove my story. (WARNING: If I do show the links, please be warned of severe profanity)

Last edited:
AC:WW was my first Animal Crossing game. I named my town Texas (not sure why?) and my fruit was oranges. I never could figure out how to fish for some reason? So I ended up fully paying off my house without fishing at all, which I consider an accomplishment, I guess. I would go on Youtube videos and find people in the comments to play with, but I only ended up playing with this one girl a few times and that was it. I would play with my friend in real life too, but I was way more obsessed with it than she was. So because of the nostalgia factor, WW is probably my favorite game. My favorite villagers ended up being Hopper and Pudge, and shortly after Pudge moved and got replaced by Goose I reset my town, which I always really regretted.

WW is my fave AC game ever! :D
I remember I used to play it every day after school, especially. Since I didn't really have any friends, I considered my villagers to be "friends". Kid logic, I guess. I grew onto a lot of villagers in that game, and I feel like that game focused more on bonds and stuff like OP said. Plus, WW had more events it seemed as someone above already mentioned. I especially loved the flea market. I'd hide all my furniture and turn my house into a pet store and sell bugs and fish or I'd do a flower shop. Good times, good times. I actually restarted my WW town just to get back into it again, already growing on my villagers. c:

The villager that I'm closest to is probably Rasher. I have another cranky villager, Lobo, who I also adore, but Rasher has opened up to me in a lot of ways that Lobo won't, and I recently saw him cry twice while he had a cold. I don't know, having such a genuinely cranky villager open up to me and care about me has been really nice. I dunno, as much as I like Monty, who is my cranky villager in New Leaf, I feel like he's just kind of a normal dude who sometimes complains? He doesn't seem very cranky. And so it kinda means a little less when they get close to you. So even though I kinda like how the New Leaf villagers are more polite than the Wild World villagers, I don't feel like it suits the cranky villagers at all, and strongly prefer the cranky villagers in Wild World.

Back