• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Who's your least favorite villager in ACNL?

Based only on villagers that lived in my town, my least favorite is Naomi. *

She's a little unsettling. A blue cow with red eyeshadow.. It looked like she had demon eyes. D: Her house had a nice layout, but that's the only positive thing I could say about her.

For me, my least favorite is Jambette. She annoyed me from the start and she was very ugly in my opinion... I was happy to get rid of her when she wanted to move out :D

I don't like any of the snooty villagers tbh.

Peppy villagers are my absolute faavourite though bloop xD

Rolf is literally the only villager I actually HATE with a passion! :mad:

NO ONE LIKES YOU, ROLF!!!

Wart Jr

not just because he's one of the cool ones to hate

but me and him have some personal beef :mad:

It is a tie between Robin and Chrissy and it is just totally personal, lol. Robin moved in from the void and refused to move no matter what I did. I am experiencing the same thing now with Chrissy. It is infuriating.

Based only on villagers that lived in my town, my least favorite is Naomi. *

She's a little unsettling. A blue cow with red eyeshadow.. It looked like she had demon eyes. D: Her house had a nice layout, but that's the only positive thing I could say about her.

Lol I actually liked her xD Reminds me of Tani Naomi haha.

In general, Shari, Jitters... any of the monkeys/birds tbh

In all my years playing New Leaf, the one i hate the most is Tammy. at first i was ok with her until i realised where the planted her house... right on top of my town garden with all my hybrids! i got so mad that ever since she moved in, i would repeatedly bash her stupid face with my toy hammer or net and she couldn't move because the was in the middle of my Torture spot. i would be doing that every day since she moved for more than 7 in-game months, then when the day that she moved came, i was so glad that i screamed "YES" in the middle of 2:am and greeted her off with a final plonk to the face.

...and that kids is why you should have an open new game slot beforehand...

Out of all the villagers I've had in my town, I'd say Nibbles. Ugly green squirrel with my least favorite personality moved in right on top of the fruit trees I planted right next to my house. Ugh. Thankfully, she didn't last very long.

Rolf is literally the only villager I actually HATE with a passion! :mad:

NO ONE LIKES YOU, ROLF!!!

Noooo, I love Rolf; he's my buddy!

One doesn't really come to mind that I hate in all of ACNL, because i've had far too many towns with villagers i've disliked to pick just one. I don't really think I have a villager I really hate with a burning passion like Shawna, LOL but I do have villagers I majorly dislike only because they won't move away, and I desperately want them to. I don't think i'd dislike them otherwise, but I'm gonna say Miranda. Many people probably know by now i'm salty over the fact I didn't complete April fools because of her and the fact she won't get out of town. She seems to think I like her and it's so annoying, please move your ugly house and design away from me. :c please im begging im literally losing my sanity over her

Last edited:
CANBARE
because she was in my main town as my first uchi ever and because of her i hated all uchis for a very long time!
but then i got a few really cool uchis (Mira, Muffy, Fuchsia...) and i changed my mind.
aaaand she stayed in my town way too long :mad:

Back