• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

hi everyone! *・°☆.。

porkbun

Bells
Tasty Cake
hello! my name is maddie! nice to meet you!!
my only experience with the animal crossing series was new leaf, but now i adore every aspect of this franchise! i used to be an extreme player on new leaf between 9th-10th grade, but after awhile i got tired and didn't play as much. but remembering how much fun i had with this game i decided to restart my town and start fresh, maybe that will help me play on it a bit more?

well anyways, i really love new leaf and i'd love to make new friends on the forums! my all time favorite villager is willow, i had her in three of my previous towns as an original villager and i love her to bits <3

a little bit more about me is that i'm currently into love live! school idol festival, pmmm (homura is my little devil), mlp, and i also really enjoy mario games. i also like to draw and bake!

thanks for reading! *・?☆.。

Hi and welcome! haha i used to be obsessed with sif, I tried to tier every event. I haven't played for a while tho, but I still try to tier all the hanayo events haha. I also have hella luck on my jp acct, I got christmas hanayo and circus umi ur the first scouts after they came out ;)

maybe i'll play again who knows

Last edited:
Back