hi everyone! *・°☆.。

porkbun

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Tasty Cake
hello! my name is maddie! nice to meet you!!
my only experience with the animal crossing series was new leaf, but now i adore every aspect of this franchise! i used to be an extreme player on new leaf between 9th-10th grade, but after awhile i got tired and didn't play as much. but remembering how much fun i had with this game i decided to restart my town and start fresh, maybe that will help me play on it a bit more?

well anyways, i really love new leaf and i'd love to make new friends on the forums! my all time favorite villager is willow, i had her in three of my previous towns as an original villager and i love her to bits <3

a little bit more about me is that i'm currently into love live! school idol festival, pmmm (homura is my little devil), mlp, and i also really enjoy mario games. i also like to draw and bake!

thanks for reading! *・?☆.。

Hi and welcome! haha i used to be obsessed with sif, I tried to tier every event. I haven't played for a while tho, but I still try to tier all the hanayo events haha. I also have hella luck on my jp acct, I got christmas hanayo and circus umi ur the first scouts after they came out ;)

maybe i'll play again who knows

Last edited:
Back