AC Amiibo Photography

tumblr_p8jj03oUBi1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Train Bento

tumblr_p8yb43hkvM1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Fish 'N' Chip​

Dedenne2: Glad you like Chip's photo! :)

As usual I try to follow the events from Pocket Camp so here's a pic with Digby! (I actually did the setup yesterday, so it was nice to see him mention a beehive when I talk to him this morning :D)

tumblr_pa4fc0QNHH1uknca5o1_400.jpg

The Art of Beekeeping​

And here is a photo with the Nook family, in a harmonious/zen-themed house:

tumblr_p9nr8eNGuN1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

The Nooks​

I love the Nook one! I especially like how Tom Nook's Amiibo stand is obstructed by the table. I think it makes the picture look more believable.

Last edited:
These are so cute!

One day I really want to buy some AC figurines :v

@MapleSilver: Thanks! :) I would have love if those amiibo bases were removable.

@Dream: Thank you! ^^

I've been (re)playing Happy Home Designer recently so I made a couple of photos based on the school remodelling.

tumblr_pafm1iPm2o1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

New Facility: School

tumblr_pajiwgm5Ae1uknca5o1_1280.jpg

Science Class​

And here is one Pocket Camp inspired pic:

tumblr_pbgfgkbkrj1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Bloomin' Booty​

These are SO cute. I absolutely adore figurine photography and miniature things so this is a real treat to look through. I look forward to seeing more! The play sets are so sweet. <3

Rement AND Animal Crossing! I'm in heaven! Are your school and old Japanese house backdrops from the 1/12 scale rement skeletons or from Good Smile Company? I know I've seen them somewhere! Anyway, I LOVE your pics <3 Looking forward to more :D

Elvengale: Thank you very much for stopping by! :)

Reineke: Oh, nice to see a fellow Re-ment fan here! ^__^ Thank you! :) The backdrops are from Good Smile Company.

New photo, inspired from the Mush Tent amenity in Pocket Camp:

tumblr_pbs290T9m41uknca5o1_1280.jpg

Mush Cabin​

I'm a bit behind updating this thread, but here are the latest photos:

tumblr_pbtwbqCvXw1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Cool as a Cucumber

tumblr_pclhmeMtlT1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Late Night Snack

tumblr_pcwg9j9enE1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Summer Festival​

These are so cute!! QuQ omgggggg .o. For the backgrounds, are they like actual rooms? Or is it like wallpaper backdrop with a little mat for the floor?

- - - Post Merge - - -

For the zen themed house*

Idk how I'm just now discovering this thread, these pics are really nicely done! ^o^

xSuperMario64x & valid: Thank you both! :)

Here is a couple more photos, I ended up buying the one AC amiibo I didn't have, Isabelle summer version.
Her other amiibo has a much cuter pose imo, but it was a little weird to have her in her winter outfit for summer themed photos ^^;;; Also trying to feature some other amiibo I haven't used yet~

tumblr_pdbf2jXQpV1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Yo-yo Tsuri

tumblr_pdolkdfAzc1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Lotus Dream​

Last edited:
So I'm guessing you display your toy things on shelves and you like to look at them.
Btw nice acnl toys

Thanks ZeldaNumber1! :)

Here are two recent PC events related photos:

tumblr_pdxu1yBeZB1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Summertime Bug Catching

tumblr_pe90szN15D1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Folktale Forest Tree​

Oh, I didn't see Lotus Dream until now. I found it particularly nice. It sort of reminds me of the lake from Gamecube.

MapleSilver: Glad you like Lotus Dream! :) I haven't played the GC version but it's nice to know it reminded you of the lake there.

New pics ? This is not amiibo but since I already made a photo with Brewster's card, I figured I'd do something different for the latest gardening event in PC:
tumblr_perhw58Ic41uknca5o1_400.jpg

Sweet Harvest Coffee​

and here is one for Lottie (her birthday is September 12th):
tumblr_pewzvxE7I71uknca5o1_400.jpg

Happy Birthday Lottie!​

Back