AC Amiibo Photography

Chele, Kammm, Imbri & EvieEvening23: Thanks a lot for your comments! :)

Here is a new photo, mostly inspired by the Gothic Rose Festival in Pocket Camp:

tumblr_p3wd1g2o6l1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Gothic Pink​

your photography skills are awesome!! these feel very professional yet still tremendously cute

Oh wow! My bar for amiibo/figurine photography has just been raised super duper high! These are so adorable and fit the characters so well ^^

Charlottie & Anactoria: Thanks a bunch! ^_^

I wish there was a Leif figure, especially since I have plenty of garden-themed miniatures. I guess I need a different approach for characters without amiibo figures, maybe I'll start using cards too. But for now, here is K.K. Slider!

tumblr_p52qibrhMd1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Forest Life​

Thank you Imbri and Bluebellie :)
@Bluebellie: I don't have a dollhouse, I set everything up just for the photos

Last edited:
these are so cute!! I love the backgrounds you make! <3
where do you get all the little furniture?

Thanks Pearls! :)
They're mostly from Japan, I get them online from hobby shops.

tumblr_p6gzuxiSuZ1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Happy Bunny Day!

Last edited:
That is too cute, and perfect for Zipper!

Have you ever thought of selling prints of your work? I've seen a few in this thread that I'd hang on a wall.

Thanks Dedenne2! I'm glad my post wasn't completely eaten ^^;

amanda1983: Thank you :D Glad you enjoy Zipper's photo!

Imbri: Thanks! ^__^ That's a huge compliment :eek: I never thought of selling prints of my amiibo photos, but I'm afraid it's something I don't plan doing either due to likely copyright issues.

Here are a couple of new photos:

tumblr_p71534uR5t1uknca5o1_r3_400.jpg

Welcome to the Gardening Store!

tumblr_p73h9x7LND1uknca5o1_400.jpg

A Treasure Trove of Treats​

I quite like working in this format! Plus it gives me the opportunity to have an extra use for the cards. I mentionned Leif in the thread previously and for Gulliver, it's a good thing Pocket Camp has introduced treats. Before the update I was wondering what to do for him because I don't really have landmarks. Food is easier. :3

I guess I'll be doing Chip too, probably when the next fishing tourney in PC kicks off. :)

Last edited:
I was thinking about how photographers have their own style the other day. Yours appears to be photographing figurines in this way! I have yet to find my style but I do love taking photographs in black and white~

Great job! Please keep it going!

AndroGhostx: Thank you! I haven't personally experimented with b&w photography but it can be a great technique to create classy or atmospheric photos :)

Two new pics~

tumblr_p7t6n1dSyo1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Brewster's Best Blends

tumblr_p7wn1bZYYL1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Marine Life​

Oh my goodness these are so charming! I love each and every one of them. Your fanart is great as well! I can't wait to see what you create next. :)

ThatOneMarshalFangirl & MapleSilver: Thank you both for stopping by and glad you like my work! ^__^

New batch~~ :)

tumblr_p86hz98uZ31uknca5o1_400.jpg

Solar System Symposium

tumblr_p87rhbv9001uknca5o1_400.jpg

The Stargazer

tumblr_p87zkpJngB1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Tutti Frutti Katie​

Back