• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

AC Amiibo Photography

What a cute thread! And your photography skills are amazing. Thank you for sharing.

Chele, Kammm, Imbri & EvieEvening23: Thanks a lot for your comments! :)

Here is a new photo, mostly inspired by the Gothic Rose Festival in Pocket Camp:

tumblr_p3wd1g2o6l1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Gothic Pink​

your photography skills are awesome!! these feel very professional yet still tremendously cute

Oh wow! My bar for amiibo/figurine photography has just been raised super duper high! These are so adorable and fit the characters so well ^^

Charlottie & Anactoria: Thanks a bunch! ^_^

I wish there was a Leif figure, especially since I have plenty of garden-themed miniatures. I guess I need a different approach for characters without amiibo figures, maybe I'll start using cards too. But for now, here is K.K. Slider!

tumblr_p52qibrhMd1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Forest Life​

Lottie looks super cute, and I just want to crawl into that K.K. Slider scene!

Thank you Imbri and Bluebellie :)
@Bluebellie: I don't have a dollhouse, I set everything up just for the photos

Last edited:
these are so cute!! I love the backgrounds you make! <3
where do you get all the little furniture?

Thanks Pearls! :)
They're mostly from Japan, I get them online from hobby shops.

tumblr_p6gzuxiSuZ1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Happy Bunny Day!

Last edited:
Thanks Pearls! :)
They're mostly from Japan, I get them online from hobby shops.

tumblr_p6gzuxiSuZ1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Happy Bunny Day!

I love all the photos here but this one is my favourite!! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity here! :D

That is too cute, and perfect for Zipper!

Have you ever thought of selling prints of your work? I've seen a few in this thread that I'd hang on a wall.

Thanks Dedenne2! I'm glad my post wasn't completely eaten ^^;

amanda1983: Thank you :D Glad you enjoy Zipper's photo!

Imbri: Thanks! ^__^ That's a huge compliment :eek: I never thought of selling prints of my amiibo photos, but I'm afraid it's something I don't plan doing either due to likely copyright issues.

Here are a couple of new photos:

tumblr_p71534uR5t1uknca5o1_r3_400.jpg

Welcome to the Gardening Store!

tumblr_p73h9x7LND1uknca5o1_400.jpg

A Treasure Trove of Treats​

I quite like working in this format! Plus it gives me the opportunity to have an extra use for the cards. I mentionned Leif in the thread previously and for Gulliver, it's a good thing Pocket Camp has introduced treats. Before the update I was wondering what to do for him because I don't really have landmarks. Food is easier. :3

I guess I'll be doing Chip too, probably when the next fishing tourney in PC kicks off. :)

Last edited:
I was thinking about how photographers have their own style the other day. Yours appears to be photographing figurines in this way! I have yet to find my style but I do love taking photographs in black and white~

Great job! Please keep it going!

AndroGhostx: Thank you! I haven't personally experimented with b&w photography but it can be a great technique to create classy or atmospheric photos :)

Two new pics~

tumblr_p7t6n1dSyo1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Brewster's Best Blends

tumblr_p7wn1bZYYL1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Marine Life​

Oh my goodness these are so charming! I love each and every one of them. Your fanart is great as well! I can't wait to see what you create next. :)

ThatOneMarshalFangirl & MapleSilver: Thank you both for stopping by and glad you like my work! ^__^

New batch~~ :)

tumblr_p86hz98uZ31uknca5o1_400.jpg

Solar System Symposium

tumblr_p87rhbv9001uknca5o1_400.jpg

The Stargazer

tumblr_p87zkpJngB1uknca5o1_400.jpg

Tutti Frutti Katie​

Back