• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Valentine's Roses Return for 2016 - Now Available in the Shop!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Justin

Nefarious did this.
Staff
Administrator
Peach 🍑
Persimmon 🍅
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4135-9919-0984
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Well folks, it's THAT day of the year once again. So spread the love today on TBT by gifting a Valentine's Rose collectible item to your favourite special someone! <3 Just head over to the TBT Shop to purchase a Valentine's Rose at 49 Bells for a limited time today and gift it. And keep in mind that you must spread the love by gifting -- you can't display a rose purchased by yourself.

Please note that on Sunday, February 21st the roses will disappear once again until next year. And all roses from the previous two years can be displayed once again now, so don't forget to show them off!

Spread the love!
Justin

P.S: Last year we did have a nasty glitch where if you deactivated a rose (rather than just hide), it became permanently hidden. We THINK this is fixed this time around and you shouldn't be able to break them but it is a possibility still -- so watch out!

i am sending out my limited edition v-day cards and then you drop these smh

(naw but my line-up is poppin now, bless u)

Last edited:
So the roses we have will not be able to be displayed after the 21st?

So the roses we have will not be able to be displayed after the 21st?

That's correct -- until next year at least! Buyer beware!

Cool! :D Just a shame I haven't got enough tbt lol

Ahhh the roses are so cute! Makes me wish we had more flower collectibles, I'd appreciate that so much. c:

They look so lovely!
I would love to have one ;A;<3
And Happy Valentine's day everyone.~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back