• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Free doodle things [closed]

I just wanted to say thanks again for mine, it was so kind of you to do these as freebs!

Good luck with your commissions, I'm sure they'll go great - your art is amazing!~

thank you for the freeb you made me!

good luck on your commissions (i also wished u luck in deviantart!) ~

I want to thank you again for my beautiful piece! Good luck, I'm sure you'll do fantastic and you'll prob hear from me again! I'd love to get another piece from you eventually because I really do adore your style. ♥ Best wishes my friend~

Would you be ok with drawing my OC, Melanie, finding the mayor passed out on her couch?

(Ok, I was out at the island for two hours trying to catch a marlin for Alice --my favorite animal. She's since moved away. It was unannounced. As a result, it was 12am by the time I was done. This is what was going through my head at the time....I love to create stories, --I even have an ACNL game theory written out.)

Backstory: Mayor Yosuke was so tired, he mistook Melanie's house for his on the way back from Alice's place. He went inside and crashed out on the couch. The next morning, Melanie came downstairs in her pajamas to find him passed out asleep in her living room. By this point, Melanie was new with only a living room and upstairs bedroom, and had not formally met the mayor yet. Well, now she has.

Mayor Yosuke1.jpgMy house.jpgso

Thank you for doing these!
Good luck with your commissions ~ <3

Oh.... didn't realize until after I'd posted that you're not doing this anymore. Sorry to bug you. Good luck with your art. :)

Back