Pixemi's small art gallery!

pixemi

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
You can see my latest work on my tumblr!!!
and feel free to drop by my dead dA page to see some more (older) stuff, the tumblr is quite fresh and not to filled so far

generally I like to use paint tool sai the most but I have been doing my best to get used to photoshop lately. So my recent work might be a mix!
for traditional works I prefer to use dry media (mostly pencils and pens, liners)

feedback is very very appreciated!!!
work is usually shown from newest to oldest

Animal Crossing
tumblr_o070kt3B2R1ulgj11o3_540.png
tumblr_o070kt3B2R1ulgj11o1_1280.png
tumblr_o070kt3B2R1ulgj11o4_1280.png
tumblr_no6ymaol4c1u64iuso1_500_by_reblog-dazs1yq.png

Steven Universe
just_let_me_grieve_by_reblog-davmefe.png
you_have_not_even_seen_me_like_this_by_reblog-dadlxlq.png
19ae5027b51af2b95dfaf70c30dd547d-da5zfn4.png

Pokemon
sleeping_through_everything_by_reblog-da5y93x.png
sweaty_poliwhirl_by_reblog-da80f8e.png
tumblr_novgheCigh1tbagieo1_500.png
aromatisse_req_by_reblog-d8ukwwo.png

Other Digital
cdde49a3f2c0213e5351aea09e224233-dafm04t.png
9c1348af546737493785ffa464b0a5ec-daf84g2.png
af16__beachpie_by_reblog-daesqev.png
trade__gamekoi_by_reblog-daabmyr.png
crowning_by_reblog-da67p3z.png
tumblr_nve9cv0qWy1tbagieo1_1280.png
tumblr_nve9cv0qWy1tbagieo2_1280.png
tumblr_nsm74tVyF61tbagieo1_500.png
tumblr_nq94y8S89s1tbagieo1_500.png
tumblr_nrqmqbSKl11tbagieo1_500.png

Pixels
trade__fuanteinaa_by_reblog-dadguvt.png

trade__wakesfield_by_reblog-da57fwx.png
tasty_flower_by_reblog-d91j02p.gif
sniff_sniff_by_reblog-d8uyw8j.gif
spring_field_by_reblog-d8qo84m.png
jumping_by_reblog-d8o4k0c.png
blue_spell_icon_by_reblog-d8fdsga.png

Last edited:
Oooh, Your work's really good! Love it all :>

everything in the spoilers is super tiny and i am new here if anyone knows how to fix that please let me know ;o;
Ahh yes, Bell tree's uploader is garbage and will reduce image size and quality, you should upload the images to a website (Or even just copy the links from your tumblr) and add an
tag on the links for them to come up.

Anytime! Can't wait to see more of your work :')

Also oops, Third image in the first AC spoiler has the image tags after the link o:

Last edited:
Oh wow look at this goodness. I especially love those pixels! Specifically the person wiping their nose, so flowly.
Everything else seems to speaking in volume, like there's a story or some type of emotion you're putting in to make the picture more in depth. Like the girl in your Pokemon piece or the newly(I think Acnl mayor) with the face? I'm probably exaggerating but I like them. I gave your da a new watcher(mwah), so I look forward in seeing more from you yo ٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ

Thank you very much Gamzee!! I try hehe
Although I do not really plan to use dA anymore, like stated in the first post, I only linked it so people would see a bit more of my work... Thanks though! I will do my best to update this thread
again, thank you for the lovely words uvu

I love this. All of it. I agree there's a certain emotion being expressed in each piece and it makes everything so much better. The Isabelle one omg <3

i like that your style is unique and interesting to look at ( : nice use of color !

Long time no see I am back to this forum so it is time to update my art thread with art form the last half a year or so!!!
Spoilers named as "new!" is new art, also had to get rid of half of new works because the urls seemed to be broken although the original images are still around... /:

anyway enjoy and tell me what you think!!!
+ I have a new art tumblr please check it out (and give a follow, I have like 8 followers pls...)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Long time no see I am back to this forum so it is time to update my art thread with art form the last half a year or so!!!
Spoilers named as "new!" is new art, also had to get rid of half of new works because the urls seemed to be broken although the original images are still around... /:

anyway enjoy and tell me what you think!!!
+ I have a new art tumblr please check it out (and give a follow, I have like 8 followers pls...)

Your work is amazing! You do such a good job in both SAI and PS! I can't tell which are which hehe

beautiful work! Klaus looks awesome-- your artwork is very unique and the colors, line, details are all just wonderful!

aaaahhhHHHH your art is so freaking good!! Lots of eye candy here *-*
I LOVE how you color - everything looks so wonderfully blended. And I like the feel of your art in general... idk how to describe it exactly but you definitely have a distinct style, which I admire!

I think [this piece] is my absolute favorite of yours. I'm noticing that the top drawing has a really soft atmosphere, while the middle drawing looks warmer, and the last drawing kinda gives off a winter-y vibe! haha. Just GREAT STUFF.
ALSO this [Aromatisse artwork] is amazing! Huge props to you for drawing this amazing and underrated 'mon :-D
Really love the expression and the pose!

Back