Buying Complete balloon set for 5-10 million IGB + HUGE amounts of Hybrids to trade

HMCaprica

Heather M. Music Maker
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
New Horizons Token
Purple Bat Potion
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Lump of Coal
Feedback
100% (499) +
I had it a LONG time ago but one of my game got corrupted quite some time back and was never able to get it back so was wondering if some kind soul will sell it to me for say 5 million IGB or even higher. You name the price for it and I will pay it. Thanks so much!

Look at second post for the hybrids! If you need a breakdown I can provide it.

Last edited:
bumpity bump willing to trade a bunch of hybrids from my hybrid shop also, I have a total of 1,091 hybrids, plus over 300 clover and 156 jacobs ladders to work with if IGB is not enough, looking for the complete balloon set!

Breakdown of Hybrids:
Blue Roses-180
Jacobs Ladders-150
Clovers almost 300 they cover my entire ground area where there are not hybrids.
Gold Roses-50
white Carnations-70
Red Carnations-70
Pink Carnations-25-
Blue Pansies-70
Orange Pansies-18
Purple Roses-42
orange Roses-43
pink Roses-50
Black Roses-32
Orange Tulips-20
Black Tulips-40
Pink Tulips-35
purple Tulips-35
Pink Lilies-50
Black Lilies-40
Orange Lilies-45
Blue Violets-40
Orange Cosmos-32
Black Cosmos-42
pink Cosmos-62

Last edited:
I can give you all of my balloon set (I don't have my 3ds on me now) but I know it's like more than 1/2.
I'm looking for the bells.

I have:

balloon wall
balloon bed
balloon vanity
balloon closet
balloon dresser
balloon lamp

Just gonna leave this here for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

and balloon dog lamp (in pink) lol

Last edited:
I have:

balloon wall
balloon bed
balloon vanity
balloon closet
balloon dresser
balloon lamp

Just gonna leave this here for now

- - - Post Merge - - -

and balloon dog lamp (in pink) lol

oh thank you so much how much would you like for them/ what hybrids IGB whatever you would like I won't be able to do it till tomorrow if that is ok?

I've got the complete balloon series plus extras. Noted upthread that CuteYuYu has offered part of the series, I can give you the following for 2 Black Cosmos, 2 Black Lilies, and 2 Blue Violets:

balloon chair
balloon clock
balloon floor
balloon sofa
balloon table
balloon tv
balloon hat

I've got the complete balloon series plus extras. Noted upthread that CuteYuYu has offered part of the series, I can give you the following for 2 Black Cosmos, 2 Black Lilies, and 2 Blue Violets:

balloon chair
balloon clock
balloon floor
balloon sofa
balloon table
balloon tv
balloon hat

that would be wonderful how much for whole set though, been kind of hard coordinating with everyone.

No I don't have the complete set. Sorry I got confused and I thought you were also selling hybrids! Please excuse my post...

that would be wonderful how much for whole set though, been kind of hard coordinating with everyone.

I could offer you the entire balloon series (including balloon hat) for 4 black cosmos, 4 black lilies, and 4 blue violets.

I've got to go out in a few minutes and may not return to the forum 'til tomorrow.

I could offer you the entire balloon series (including balloon hat) for 4 black cosmos, 4 black lilies, and 4 blue violets.

I've got to go out in a few minutes and may not return to the forum 'til tomorrow.
ok we will do it tomorrow and that sounds good though I will probably give you more! thank you so very much!!!

Back