• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Cycling Chimera's Cycling (ONLINE) NEW: Agnes BOXES: Lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

odieodom

*Prince of Chimera*
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4042-5182-7639
Cake
Feedback
100% (36) +
Hello, welcome to Chimera's Cycling, all of the animals will be treated special and will all be the same price We can hold an animal for you but if u don't respond by a decent time we will offer them to someone else. please post here or private message me if u want one of the animals we have posted.

All animals will cost 100,000 Bells or u can trade us for...
10 black roses
10 pink roses
Zucker
Kabuki
Coco
Stitches
Pietro
Peanut
Static

CURRENT ANIMALS IN CHIMERA:
Lucky
Drift
Dora
Butch
Agnes
Graham
Blanche
Fuchsia
Gladys (New)

Last edited:
Could I have Cookie? I'd be willing to pay 10 pink roses for her ^-^

Yes of course you can! c: You'll be first in line for her then when she goes into boxes. She was one of the first in the town so hopefully the wait won't be too long.

Thank you! Also is it possible to trade Fuchsia for 10 black roses? although I might not have room for her just yet, but i'll let you know if so. Thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Thank you! Also is it possible to trade Fuchsia for 10 black roses? although I might not have room for her just yet, but i'll let you know if so. Thanks in advance!

sure sweetie! just let me know

- - - Post Merge - - -

sure sweetie! just let me know

can i lurk for celia
dfOAndI.gif

Lucky is in boxes?? May I take him please for 100,000 bells? Or more if you want
Sorry I didnt notice the date!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back