• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

when does the snow go away

lunachii

Bells
Switch
0046-0281-3834
not gonna lie, I'm really really sick of the snow, I'm even considering TTing to a time where there is now snow, because I don't like it and it makes my grass path look stupid. When does the snow get away...?

oh thank god haha! yeah it seems like it's been like that in maaaany months, im soo sick of it

i kinda like the snow.... especially the Aurora... this is my first AC winter and i loved it :) thanks for everyone on the forums for the tips :)

This was my first AC winter as well, I really enjoyed it when it started to snow, but now it's annoying hehe! I really like the music when it's snowing though ;v;

This was my first AC winter as well, I really enjoyed it when it started to snow, but now it's annoying hehe! I really like the music when it's snowing though ;v;

The opposite here - a lot of the music seems ruined with the snow as over half the notes are missing.

You'd think the snow would disappear sooner seeing as Pav? was here not long ago, wouldn't you?

Can't wait for the snow to disappear too!! Snow is white and pretty, but I kinda miss the green green grass already. Snow just kinda makes the town lonely somehow, without the bugs and colorful butterflies.

Back