what was your purpose for joining tbt?

Llust

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Happy Home Designer Token
Red Candy
my apologies if this is in the wrong board. i didn't lurk much before joining, and im not sure why, but when i saw that tbt had a bell system for currency, i was like **** yeah im joining. i just used it for trading items in acnl and im so glad i joined tbt after that. im really lazy when it comes to collecting bells in the game, and i think the highest amount of bells i've ever had before joining was like 25k igb, which is like dirt poor compared to what i have now tbh

I joined to get villagers honestly.... I never dreamed of being able to actually getting Ankha, but someone like gave her to me within 10 minutes of me joining.... then I was sold

I join beaus i need to open up my town and not be afraid of people ( Town got stolen few times ) I Want to learn how to trust other and make friends.But i also want to help other :D

to trade online... i don't play anymore though..which is hard to believe after being dedicated to my town for nearly 2 years

Basically because I hated ACC, so I decided to just join here.

Also joined because I wanted to discuss about ACCF more and wifi and stuff.

I joined tbt because someone i really hate now (I hope he vanished from earth >.>) told me to do so.

I joined to get villagers, buy items I didn't have in the game, and just talk about animal crossing with other people that like it as much as I do. :)

To get my dreamies and other items that I may need in the game and also just playing AC:NL with other people.

get dream villagers.. yes cliche dot com but that as it..

i eventually stayed cause i met so many nice peeps so that's it ^^

I love the game and I wanted to talk to other people who love the game. I didn't lurk before I joined. I saw that this was an active place and I jumped right in. :blush:

Back