• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Internet problems????

Izzy Reincarnated

ボケ!!!!&#
Bells
Jack
Tasty Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
So I just realized this super annoying problem that's been happening lately. Every 20 seconds or so when I'm on the internet, it just says either of these things: something about a DNS Probe and no internet/ it times out/ network changed.

Does anyone know how to fix this issue??? thx xoxo

Have you tried turning your router on and off? If you do, make sure to wait 30 seconds before turning it back on.

Sometimes clearing your cache and cookies helps. I get that error sometimes : /
(If you're using chrome) Open the toolbar in the top right corner, go to settings, advanced settings, and then under privacy is clear browsing history.

right click on the bar where it shows how good connection you have and try searching for error or what it is in english

I used to get this error all the time and it suuuuuuuucks. Try something like this. It fixed my issue.

that's weird. When I use my mom's laptop it works fine nd no errors at all.
ugh this computer has so many issues and i just bought it oh well

Just unplug your router and leave it that way. Eventually your connection will come back. Just be patient and wait for it. Whatever you do, don't plug it back in.

Last edited:
Just unplug your router and leave it that way. Eventually your connection will come back. Just be patient and wait for it. Whatever you do, don't plug it back in.

i just did that and left it like that for like 12+ hours and its still like this. Plus, it's not the internet, it's the computer. The internet works perfect with other computers in the house and my phone and tablet so it's not that.
and i have a hard time replying to you bc whenever i hit submit reply it just screws up honestly im gonna throw this computer off the balcony

So I just cleaned my cache and cookies like 30 minutes ago and havent been getting the problem anymore! this is great

- - - Post Merge - - -

plus my computer is running a bit faster xoxo

Yeah make sure you clear that stuff every once in a while it can make your computer lag a lot. Anytime you get some kind of weird error code or computer jargon you don't really understand just copy the whole thing and google it, usually you can find a fix for it rather quickly. Instead of having to come here and make a post about it

Back