Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
http://splatoonus.tumblr.com/post/139145051315/breaking-news-weve-just-learned-that-the-next

tumblr_o2errsslPu1u3akyno1_540.jpg

Breaking News! said:
BREAKING NEWS! We’ve just learned that the next Splatfest is being presented by none other than… drumroll, please… Pok?mon!

Head to the Inkopolis Plaza and select which game is your favorite: Pok?mon Red or Pok?mon Blue!

This Splatfest will begin on February 19 at 10:00 PM PT and will run until February 20 at 10:00 PM PT.

This Splatfest will also happen simultaneously around the world. Like any other Splatfest, however, players you get matched with will be from your region, and the results will also be tallied by each region.

By the way, did you know that in Japan the first Pok?mon game was released in a “Red Version” and a “Green Version,” but in North America and Europe, the two versions were “Red Version” and “Blue Version.” So for this Splatfest, in North America, it will be “Red vs Blue.”
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

EDIT:

tumblr_o2ex51tdqR1rw7qvpo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o2ex51tdqR1rw7qvpo2_r1_1280.jpg

Last edited:
For this one, Im choosing a random team. I admit that I have not played either Pokemon title, and if I did, it must've been so long ago (at least 10 years ago) that I don't remember anything about it. This is gonna be tough since I want to go with the least popular team and I don't know which one that'll be, haha

Charizard is generally the most popular of the original trio of starter evolutions, but I'm tempted to go Red anyway. We'll see.

I've personally never played either game as well, but I'm leaning towards Blue despite Firered being my favorite. Also #TeamMarie. Cool that they're doing this event though it's a shame they'll take the shirts back afterwards. I'd really love to keep these.

Oooh so cool! Finally a global Splatfest! I don't know which side to choose though... Hmmm

I swear the whole "Red Blue Green" thing always confused me. Green was the first, but it had bugs and stuff so it was remade as Blue in other parts of the world. But then we get Green and Red as a remake instead of Blue? I never understood this. .-.

I'm proud to say I still have my copy of Blue Version. <3

Anyways, I'll probably go with Red since I prefer Charizard over Blastoise, even though I always choose water as my starter.

i haven't played either of the gen 1 games. i started with pokemon y, and my starter was fennekin, so i voted red because charizard's also a fire-type starter

Splatoon got boring, but I'd totally go B L U E B O Y S if I still had it.

Back