• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

GG WP I KILLED MYSELF SO AS NOT TO BE A DISTRACTION TO TOWN ANY LONGER

Day Five except now it's Night Five

Sorry for that longer night, I made the mistake of setting it as 48 hours on a side note Stardew Valley is fun.

Sataric was loved by all.

oath2order said:
You are Tom's Artwork from TBT Unofficial Mafia XXXII. Your official role name is Beloved Innocent Neighbor. You are the most beautiful thing that this awards show has ever seen. Everything is attracted to you and you're friends with everyone. If you die during the Night, the next day phase will be skipped. If you are still alive by Day 3, you will be mod-confirmed as Town-aligned. You can choose to move in near another player during the game. This will start a QuickTopic with them. They will be told that the two of you are neighbors, however, you, nor them, will be told the other's alignment. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Night Five will end on February 28th, 2016 at 11PM.

Nooo Sataric ;_; I'm gonna die tonight aren't I

Also I inspected Lucanosa last night and they came back as town. You guys know who to lynch tomorrow.

Alright, the players that are left in this game

Dolby(Me)- Town. Inspected
Minties- Claimed Roleblocker/Neapolititian cop
Ayaya- Hammerer Detective Miller
Runeraider- No Claim
m3ow- Claimed to be part vote thief, implied that there's a second part to their role
KarlaKGB- Claimed as lynch predictor who gets a shot with correct predictions.
Lucanosa- Claimed townie but is returning to be mafia

Lucanosa is almost confirmed to be mafia. We already have two millers, and I highly doubt that Ayaya is lying to us about her role, since he claimed as a cop and her actions so far seem to have no realistic motive from a scum perspective. We have two millers already in a twenty player game also, I doubt that we have a third. Townie is also one of the most convenient claims for mafia to claim as. In a conventional game, the majority of players are townies.

That leaves us with Minties, Rune, m3ow, and Karla as potential scum and Lucanosa as confirmed mafia.

I am still inclined to believe that either m3ow or Karla are mafia from this list of potential scum, but I'm still leaning towards m3ow as Karla's actions aren't fitting his scum meta. If there any protective roles left in the game than they need to protect Ayaya tonight so that we can get another inspection result come day six

Nooo Sataric ;_; I'm gonna die tonight aren't I

Also I inspected Lucanosa last night and they came back as town. You guys know who to lynch tomorrow.

If I came back as town then why are you using red color.......
Are you saying I'm town, or are you saying I'm scum?

Alright, the players that are left in this game

Dolby(Me)- Town. Inspected
Minties- Claimed Roleblocker/Neapolititian cop
Ayaya- Hammerer Detective Miller
Runeraider- No Claim
m3ow- Claimed to be part vote thief, implied that there's a second part to their role
KarlaKGB- Claimed as lynch predictor who gets a shot with correct predictions.
Lucanosa- Claimed townie but is returning to be mafia

Lucanosa is almost confirmed to be mafia. We already have two millers, and I highly doubt that Ayaya is lying to us about her role, since he claimed as a cop and her actions so far seem to have no realistic motive from a scum perspective. We have two millers already in a twenty player game also, I doubt that we have a third. Townie is also one of the most convenient claims for mafia to claim as. In a conventional game, the majority of players are townies.

That leaves us with Minties, Rune, m3ow, and Karla as potential scum and Lucanosa as confirmed mafia.

I am still inclined to believe that either m3ow or Karla are mafia from this list of potential scum, but I'm still leaning towards m3ow as Karla's actions aren't fitting his scum meta. If there any protective roles left in the game than they need to protect Ayaya tonight so that we can get another inspection result come day six

Ayaya is implying I'm scum with red color, not confirming; I want her to say "Lucanosa is confirmed scum" before anyone takes her post as "Lucanosa is 10/10 scum let's lynch him"
And again, my death is going to do literally nothing to help town other than lowering the possible scum choices.

.....You've not contributed a ton till now, and now you're pushing my lynch though. Smh. Fine, kill me. Go ahead. We'll lose in the end if I die. For the last time, my assigned role was a green townie. When I flip green y'all will finally see who's scum.

@Lucanosa she's saying you're scum because everybody before has flipped scum, so we believe she's a paranoid/insane cop. Meaning that her reports are the opposite of what they really are.

Of course, her reports could also mean nothing although I doubt it. Still I'm extremely curious to see Minties result on Lucanosa because that would help clear things up.

Wait so now it's night again? tbh that kind of sucks...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I skimmed that role PM, oops

.....You've not contributed a ton till now, and now you're pushing my lynch though. Smh. Fine, kill me. Go ahead. We'll lose in the end if I die. For the last time, my assigned role was a green townie. When I flip green y'all will finally see who's scum.

You're one to talk. All you've done so far this game is threaten people who are suspicious of you, complain that you can't contribute, and push for inactive lynches

You're one to talk. All you've done so far this game is threaten people who are suspicious of you, complain that you can't contribute, and push for inactive lynches

My death will do nothing to help us, and we will lose if I die
If I die tonight, and you see this, you should be smart enough to extract information from this trap.

If I came back as town then why are you using red color.......
Are you saying I'm town, or are you saying I'm scum?

Ayaya is implying I'm scum with red color, not confirming; I want her to say "Lucanosa is confirmed scum" before anyone takes her post as "Lucanosa is 10/10 scum let's lynch him"
And again, my death is going to do literally nothing to help town other than lowering the possible scum choices.

Did you not take my advice from before. Did you even read the thread.

http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...-Game-Day-Five-wait-no-it-s-Night-Five/page77

Hi guys- uni started up again this week so I'm off to school now and won't be on for a few hours. I only have time for a short post.

I still think I'm 0% DT and would just waste an action again, so I just ended up blocking runeraider because he's the only one that hasn't claimed. I have a sneaking suspicion that he might be hiding in the shadows because he did only vote himself and posted just to not get modkilled. Doesn't sit right with me.

I pretty much 100% trust Ayaya at this point, so we have no reason to believe she's lying about her results or role. Lucanosa is just threatening us, reminds me of when Daniel did the same as he was on the chopping block when he flipped scum in GoT.

I have to go now, will be back in ~6 hours.

Day Six

After another eventful night, KarlaKGB die.

Karla the Natty the Observer can go back to Stardew Valley or DOTA (dota is ****).

oath2order said:
You are the Natty the Observer. Your official role name is Bookie Universal Backup. You keep observing games and your role now is no different. During night, you can place a bet on who will be lynched during the following day. If you are successful, you gain a one-shot kill the next night. This kill will not be refunded to you if you are roleblocked. Your kill will not be refunded if the person is saved by a doctor, or if they are a veteran. If you shoot someone and they are saved or if they are a veteran, you will not be told why your shot failed. You will also take over as a replacement for the first town power-role killed. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

karla was a 0% backup

Day Six will end at 11PM EST, March 1st, 2016.

I'm not dead???

Also I inspected Minties last night and she came back as mafia, which leaves us with m3ow and Runeraider left. Though this is assuming I'm an Insane Cop and I didn't inspect anyone who got framed. It's also possible that I have >100% Insane/Paranoid modifiers.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, on the same night I inspected Lucanosa, I was going to tell Sataric that if I was kept alive, it's likely because Dolby is actually mafia and keeping me alive would be beneficial for him as my inspection result and Sataric's death would put him as town. It explains why mafia killed Sataric and Karla instead of me.

Lucanosa, if you really are town, I would really like to see your reads. My inspection isn't 100% confirmed to be right yet so it's possible my inspection result on you turned out to be right.

Ayaya, if you doubt that I am town, then I can explain why I'm town, and also why you are an insane/random cop

More importantly, I Know that Lucanosa is lying about having no action.

Kayla in tbt mafia II was a godfather who was elected to be the town's sheriff. She decided to return to the mafia as a detective, making her a fake detective, which would mean, if your role was based off of Kayla in that game, that you would probably mean that you are insane. Kayla being a miller also makes sense since she was a bigger scumlord than I am. I trust that you are town because you claiming on Day Four, and your results, didn't seem to have any realistic motivation from a mafia perspective.

If I was mafia, do you really think that I would sacrifice KP by having Natty lynched on day 3? My vote was the deciding vote between a Minties lynch and a Natty lynch, and while I cannot guarantee that Minties is town since there is likely a godfather still in play, wouldn't I have a better organized mafia team to avoid that if I was scum? And why would I sacrifice Natty? Lynching Natty reduced the mafia's KP(still assuming that there are two mafia left of course), and since Natty was a hooker and redirector, she could act theorically act as a doctor, roleblocker, or bus driver. Why would I bus that role as mafia?

I will claim if the lynch comes down to between me and Lucanosa. I have furthur evidence that Lucanosa is mafia, but I think that Ayaya's inspection is more than enough and I do not want to give my role to the mafia.

Alright so tbh I haven't been trying my best because I was realized that if I remained a suspect I wouldn't die.

My role name is "Jeb!" and my official role name is Detective Janitor Vote Thief. I have two night actions. I can choose to steal someones vote and also learn the role name of someone each night, along with their alignment. however the alignment isn't stated but the text is colored the same way that it is in role PM's. sooo yeah my role sounds pretty scummy and the ****ty thing is that you won't get my alignment upon death because of the Janitor part of my role. I would post my exact role PM but I don't think that's allowed.

N1 was ended short so I didn't get the chance to send in any actions. N2 I inspected Karla and stole Trojan's vote, and Minties roleblocked me. N3 I inspected Karla again and stole Trundle's vote, and Karla's role is exactly what it says above: Bookie Universal Backup written in blue in Oath's PM. so yeah that's why I completely stopped pushing him. I didn't want to soft or anything because I thought I'd be killed, and I was planning to claim after N4 with Rune's report and have Karla confirm me since he never once mentioned his exact role name.. Then day didn't happen. I was kind of counting on him living, since he was a suspect I didn't think he'd be killed.. but now he's dead. srsly tho go back and read the thread, I dropped Karla completely after N3.
N4 I inspected Runeraider and stole Karla's vote. Runeraider is a Survivor One-Shot Vigilante. N5 I inspected Minties and her role is Ascetic Roleblocker Neapolitan Detective.

All of the colors are written how they are in the PM. Needless to say I'm really confused about Ayaya now. If Minties was reported to be mafia, and she's an Insane Cop, then why was Minties' role red? This either means that Ayaya's reports are random and Minties is scum, that the color isn't 100% accurate to the role in Oath's PMs, my reports aren't 100% accurate, or maybe there's some type of Framer role? I'm leaning towards my reports being accurate because of Karla's results. But I realize that since he couldn't confirm me then there's no way to say if I'm lying or not. And I can't completely rule out that my role might be flawed. So I want to lynch Rune, because if it is flawed then lynching Minties would be a huge mistake, and Rune's role matches their behavior all game.

But if Rune flips with that role, then Minties is likely to be scum. Unless there's a framer role, because if there was then that might explain me and Ayaya's reports? But honestly I'd highly doubt that I'm a crazy cop of some sort if my report about Rune is right.

I've been really busy but I'll check this as often as I can

Ok, I'm trusting m3ow for now because claiming that role with those results is suicidal. But since everybody's roles and role claims are out now, the mafia have to know my role via Natty's Role as a ninja

I am Kamaro's Mask from TBT Mafia XIV (Watcher/Tracker). Once per night, I may watch or track a person of my choosing, but I can't perform my action two nights in a row on the same person. On night one, I was unable to act since Trojan ended night early. On night two I tracked Sataric who stayed at home that night. On night three, I tracked m3ow who I was told visited Trundle. Curiously, I wasn't told that he visited KarlaKGB, which may mean that I am only capable of receiving one result per night, but it doesn't say anything about it in my role pm. On night four I watched Ayaya because I thought that they would be killed and on night five, I tracked Lucanosa, who visited Karla.

Runeraider, do you want to claim?

Does anyone know what Ascetic is though?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and nobody visited Ayaya on night four

"Ascetic is a role modifier (though it can function as a role in its own right) that causes a player to be immune to all actions at Night except kills. More precisely, Ascetic reflexively Roleblocks all actions taken against them except kills."

this actually makes sense about me being roleblocked n2, because Minties' reasoning for roleblocking me was what one of the things that threw me off about her. On d1 she was agreeing with me about Karla, and then she said she roleblocked me because of my interaction with Ayaya, which was just about me pushing Karla. I want to go back & reread that part but I'll have to do it later in the day

Alright so tbh I haven't been trying my best because I was realized that if I remained a suspect I wouldn't die.

My role name is "Jeb!" and my official role name is Detective Janitor Vote Thief. I have two night actions. I can choose to steal someones vote and also learn the role name of someone each night, along with their alignment. however the alignment isn't stated but the text is colored the same way that it is in role PM's. sooo yeah my role sounds pretty scummy and the ****ty thing is that you won't get my alignment upon death because of the Janitor part of my role. I would post my exact role PM but I don't think that's allowed.

N1 was ended short so I didn't get the chance to send in any actions. N2 I inspected Karla and stole Trojan's vote, and Minties roleblocked me. N3 I inspected Karla again and stole Trundle's vote, and Karla's role is exactly what it says above: Bookie Universal Backup written in blue in Oath's PM. so yeah that's why I completely stopped pushing him. I didn't want to soft or anything because I thought I'd be killed, and I was planning to claim after N4 with Rune's report and have Karla confirm me since he never once mentioned his exact role name.. Then day didn't happen. I was kind of counting on him living, since he was a suspect I didn't think he'd be killed.. but now he's dead. srsly tho go back and read the thread, I dropped Karla completely after N3.
N4 I inspected Runeraider and stole Karla's vote. Runeraider is a Survivor One-Shot Vigilante. N5 I inspected Minties and her role is Ascetic Roleblocker Neapolitan Detective.

All of the colors are written how they are in the PM. Needless to say I'm really confused about Ayaya now. If Minties was reported to be mafia, and she's an Insane Cop, then why was Minties' role red? This either means that Ayaya's reports are random and Minties is scum, that the color isn't 100% accurate to the role in Oath's PMs, my reports aren't 100% accurate, or maybe there's some type of Framer role? I'm leaning towards my reports being accurate because of Karla's results. But I realize that since he couldn't confirm me then there's no way to say if I'm lying or not. And I can't completely rule out that my role might be flawed. So I want to lynch Rune, because if it is flawed then lynching Minties would be a huge mistake, and Rune's role matches their behavior all game.

But if Rune flips with that role, then Minties is likely to be scum. Unless there's a framer role, because if there was then that might explain me and Ayaya's reports? But honestly I'd highly doubt that I'm a crazy cop of some sort if my report about Rune is right.

I've been really busy but I'll check this as often as I can

Confirmed.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And by that I mean I am survivor, and I have been feigning inactivity. Really annoying, since I was gonna wait for mafia to win, and they're probably gonna kill me now, so...

I still have the shot.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also Minties did block me. Or somebody did. I was blocked, basically.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the flavour text for my role is just KarlaKGB in general. Kinda boring, Oath.

Hey guys, sorry uni started up this week so my free time has gone from heaps to practically zero. I had expected more discussion, moreso I expected Lucanosa to post SOMETHING in the thread. I'm posting this from my laptop at 2am in bed, so I'll try to format as best as possible. I still think there's a framer at work in this game or some DTs have random/insane modifiers. My role is blue in my PM, so I don't know why it reported red to m30w.

It says "You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated." so I'm wondering that if Runeraider has a vig shot does that mean he's a third party killing role? It's not really clear if he counts as a killing role. I would think that he would count towards that win con. If he is, then we can't actually win until he dies.

I think that there's only one mafia member left because there's two third party roles in here with killing powers. It does work out with the kills only being one after Natty was lynched. I don't think Oath would have made a huge mafia team AND two third party roles that can kill.

I did block Runeraider because he was AFK the whole game and I was afraid that he was hiding a killing power.

I wasn't entirely honest earlier in the game with my role like m30w because I was worried about mafia killing me before I could see if my inspect worked. I could use both powers on the same night, but my DT role has only worked twice. I used it during the double night phases. I'm not 100%, so probably 25-50% like the rest of the roles. I got back that both Lucanosa and Runeraider are not vanilla. We know that Runeraider isn't because he claimed third party. This means that Lucanosa lied about being a vanilla townie and must be something else. Dolby said that he got back that Lucanosa visited Karla last night. I'm more inclined to vote for Lucanosa today because Karla died last night.

I hope this makes sense, I'm very very tired. Heading to bed now.

Back