• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

Alright, so it does seem to be that there are two scum left.

i hope you appreciate this m3ow its really hurting right now

I'm guessing that that means that there are still third parties. I'm going to take a leap in logic here and hazard a guess at the existance of a jester. And with the prevalnce of double-skilled roles I might say that Trundle could actually be a double-voting jester.

Yeah, I know. It's seem terrible. But since he's acting kinda scummy and just claimed mafia, I actually kind of think this is worth considering.

THINK OF HOW COOL IT WILL BE IF I'M RIGHT THOUGH.

Minties, I never said I suspect you tho. I literally said I don?t know how to feel. I townread you the entire game til I thought some things about your claim were weird. That?s why I asked questions, because I was confused. It actually didn?t even cross my mind that I?m probably not 100% either lmao. Anyway like I said, Rune is my strongest suspicion. I want to lynch him unless Oath says he?ll be modkilled soon because I feel really uneasy about their entire interaction with the game/ in QT.

About Ness, I didn?t sus him bc I think he?s smarter than to cause so much attention to himself d1 as mafia. tbh I felt bad for him and I know what it?s like to back yourself into a corner, I learned in your GoT game.

About Kit, I saw no reason to sus her lol. She played the same way in GoT, and she was blue.

About Karla, he made a scummy post about Ness? role being useless, and he was acting really different than he did last game, so I pushed him. He was the scummiest person in the game at that time by far imho. Btw Karla never had to reveal his role. He would have convinced everyone more just by trying to scumhunt and giving his opinions.

Oath when will you modkill Rune?

o btw I meant to add this earlier but couldn?t on mobile:

Runeraider is not getting modkilled unless he does not vote today. I am not holding him accountable for doughssant or however you spell it's lack of voting.

Does yours? Because mine doesn't

Same, I didn't even know it was part of some of the roles.

But wow Trundle
are you really trying to run me over with a bandwagon as revenge? lmao

So far all the roles that have flipped have a role name and official role name. Role name seems to be what the role is inspired from or the unique name for it, and official role name details where your power comes from (ex Ness' Vengeful Veteran Granny)

So far all the roles that have flipped have a role name and official role name. Role name seems to be what the role is inspired from or the unique name for it, and official role name details where your power comes from (ex Ness' Vengeful Veteran Granny)

OH ok then yea I have a role name and an unofficial role name. I didn't know it was inspired from anything because it's the name of someone. So that's weird that Luca doesn't have one but it could be a blue thing.

I still think it's a bad idea to kill Minties, if she uses her DT role on Luca and you use your report on Minties then we could have a lot more info to go on.

i hold my point on luca

:) and I hold my point on you.
just remember, anyone who attempts a shtlynch on me will regret it

My role name is ******** Arsonist and my official role name is Retired Arsonist....
The role was in green, and said I only had the power of my words/votes, so I'm a basic vanilla townie.
Unless oath is surprising us with green roles that are actually other colors (wouldn't be surprised at this point tbh), it seems like I'm the only one like this in the game.
Hopefully if Minties inspection is legit and happens, we'll know if there's something up or if I'm just the odd one out.

Ok a few things to start off
1. I am not a self-aware miller, meaning that either mafia got off two successful frames or Ayaya is paranoid/insane
2. I don't have much time, so don't expect a decent post from me until tomorrow evening
3. I'm getting more scummy feelings from Trundle, because he's only speaking up when faced with a real chance of being lynched. I think that he would be doing more harm to town if we leave him alive than m3ow
4. Runeraider, the standard ratio on tbt is 4:1, and the kill data supports that ratio being used
5. I want to hear more from Karla and what Runeraider's suspicions are

So I'll be voting for Trundle

Ok a few things to start off
1. I am not a self-aware miller, meaning that either mafia got off two successful frames or Ayaya is paranoid/insane
2. I don't have much time, so don't expect a decent post from me until tomorrow evening
3. I'm getting more scummy feelings from Trundle, because he's only speaking up when faced with a real chance of being lynched. I think that he would be doing more harm to town if we leave him alive than m3ow
4. Runeraider, the standard ratio on tbt is 4:1, and the kill data supports that ratio being used
5. I want to hear more from Karla and what Runeraider's suspicions are

So I'll be voting for Trundle
AYYYY got the ratio wrong again. I'm so used to EM that it's really dumb when I try to do this kind of crap.

And I don't really have any reads, because I haven't read yet, and I'm an easily distracted scrub... I'll try and do that later.

AYYYY got the ratio wrong again. I'm so used to EM that it's really dumb when I try to do this kind of crap.

And I don't really have any reads, because I haven't read yet, and I'm an easily distracted scrub... I'll try and do that later.

Day ends in less than an hour. Can you at least say who you think should be lynched? Because right now I want you lynched.

Day ends in less than an hour. Can you at least say who you think should be lynched? Because right now I want you lynched.

Tbh they're not going to provide anything at all. They haven't done anything so far, would have just been better off being modkilled.

I stick by what I voted, have been working a lot more which is why I've had trouble posting. Will be at work for the next 6-7 hours.

Night Four​

Trundle is a dumbass.

Trundle is dumb.

oath2order said:
You are A ****ing Reindeer from TBT Unofficial Mafia XXXV. Your official role name is Compulsive Locked Doublevoter. You're here at the award show to hunt down scum wolves, and will kill anybody who refers to the mafia as scum or mafia. You're trying very desperately to try and hunt scum to look useful. You have the ability to place two votes on one player. When you vote, you will not be able to change your vote for the rest of that day. You When voting, only state “##VOTE: Player” once. Unlike most players, you have to vote each day or you will be modkilled. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Night Four will end in some hours, on February 27, 2016 at probably some time after midnight honestly, Stardew Valley releases tomorrow if I stop playing the game for any reason it's because I'm probably dead.

I decided that I will reveal part of my role, because I just realized it will look scummy if I don't lol. Part of my role is a Vote Thief. It made me really uncomfortable last time with how impulsive Trundle was with his double votes so I stole one of his.

[Day Four Voting Results

Trundle - 5
Ayaya
Trundle
Trundle

Lucanosa
Sataric
Dolby

Minties -2
Ayaya
Dreaming God's Vote

m3ow - 3
KarlaKGB
Minties
Dreaming God's Vote

Runeraider - 3
Runeraider
KarlaKGB
m3ow

Dolby - 1
Dreaming God's Vote

Trundle will be lynched.QUOTE]

Trying to format on my phone in my 15 min break. If m3ow is a vote thief, then why did Trundle still have two votes? Something doesn't add up here.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Damn, ****ed the quote up.

Yeah I was confused too, the wording of my role pm messed me up. I was supposed to PM Oath during day and tell him who to use the stolen vote on

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Each night, you can steal the vote of another player to use the next day. To use this vote, send a PM saying who the stolen vote will be placed on. "

I interpreted this as "send a PM for whos vote you want to steal"

So basically, Trundle cannot into English and completely misunderstood his objective in the game or what? His win condition is crystal clear and frankly he did not play towards it one bit - In the end, he turned out to be cast the deciding votes even for his OWN death. If his win condition is to eliminate Mafia and any third-party killing roles, which Oath just confirmed, I have no fu*king idea what he was doing all game. I'm 100% mad. He was probably the most valuable asset for scum out of any player in the game and he wasn't even scum himself. I'm officially resigning from TBT Mafia again after this game is finished. Ugh. And I feel sorry for Oath for taking the time to make a crazy set-up and hosting for us, then getting disrespected like this.

Yeah I was confused too, the wording of my role pm messed me up. I was supposed to PM Oath during day and tell him who to use the stolen vote on

- - - Post Merge - - -

"Each night, you can steal the vote of another player to use the next day. To use this vote, send a PM saying who the stolen vote will be placed on. "

I interpreted this as "send a PM for whos vote you want to steal"

Yeah but then his second vote would have just been unused. He should have had only one vote counted on himself if you were actually a vote thief and then there would have just been a vote missing because you didn't use it. Did Oath confirm that your steal was successful?

So basically, Trundle cannot into English and completely misunderstood his objective in the game or what? His win condition is crystal clear and frankly he did not play towards it one bit - In the end, he turned out to be cast the deciding votes even for his OWN death. If his win condition is to eliminate Mafia and any third-party killing roles, which Oath just confirmed, I have no fu*king idea what he was doing all game. I'm 100% mad. He was probably the most valuable asset for scum out of any player in the game and he wasn't even scum himself. I'm officially resigning from TBT Mafia again after this game is finished. Ugh. And I feel sorry for Oath for taking the time to make a crazy set-up and hosting for us, then getting disrespected like this.

This game aside, don't take it too hard. I'd like for you to keep playing mafia because you're fun to play with.

yo why is one of my votes on runeraider

I think Oath might have been rushing?

Cos Minties knows your true feelings.

What does this even mean?

im just roleplaying my role as natty the observer :/

alright kiddos listen up im a blue role and my power is that during the night i predict who will be lynched the next day , and if im right, i get one shot to use on the following night. cuz im a memer i predicted that i wud be lynched, with the intention of changing it. but then night ended early so i got outmemed.

im still natty the observer, just thought i'd use that to roleplay my disinterest in this game :lemon:
The rest of Karla's posts

Ironic that I pointed this out after calling m3ow out for tunneling on Karla, but after all these role claims we still haven't seen much contributive posts from Karla. We also haven't seen anything from his powers, he didn't say who he guessed will die or how the results were.

ok i'll predict for real tonight
The most we got was this.

I'm not sure if I'll survive tonight but if I am, my vote will be on Karla.

@Minties,
he didn't confirm it was but I pm'd him about this asking (since I thought we were notified if our action fails) and all he said was "did you read your role PM"

@Sataric, pls don't retire because of him :c tbh Trundle was almost this exact same way during Forest Fire when he was town that's why I disregarded him almost completely, because when he was maf in GoT he actually did put effort into the game lol. I actually kinda wish he was a jester type role in this game so at least what he was doing made sense.

I actually kinda wish he was a jester type role in this game so at least what he was doing made sense.

Yes, that would have been nice. Anyways, I am not trying to give Trundle a bunch of grief here - I just feel that (and this applies to everyone) if you sign up for a game, you should probably also do your best to participate and play towards your win condition, and I am not sure that's what actually occurred here. I think Trundle's a great guy overall, and I am sorry for coming across as incredibly salty earlier.

Back on topic, I fear I might be the Mafia kill target for tonight since I am the only player that has been confirmed as Town, and people have very mixed opinions on whom else to suspect. Therefore I kindly ask any healing role which we may have in play to keep me protected. I do not have the most important role, and I may not be the most valuable player to keep around, but I'd be nice to reduce the kills-per-night in any way possible of course.

Just out of curiosity - Is there any NON-killing Third Party roles around that would like to come forward and claim now that the game has reached the later stage and things are getting closer and closer to the end, that could perhaps assist town and still complete their win condition? I feel that having a single third-party in such a crazy set-up is very unlikely so I am sure there's got to be someone out there. Join the Town side - We have cookies.

Back