• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

Someone should shoot lucanosa, he might be a jester.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would believe a SHAPESHIFTER and Who change roles every day which is why they were a 1-shot vigilante, then townie, then vengeful 1-shot vigilante
Is in this game then a vanilla townie.

I knew it was a pressure vote, that's why I posted saying that, so hopefully I'd get a reaction out of you. It worked c:

Reading back the posts doesn't say much to me. It's hard to keep up with all of the shtposts in here and pick any bit of information other than crazy*** roles people may or may not have. Look at ness's death. Showing that picking apart the crazy*** roles might mean the death of more of us and only a small chance of the death of scum doesn't seem to be a good strategy, but that's what all y'all are doing and look at where we are now. true, starry wasn't helping, but y'all picked apart her role and lynched her in the end.

I'm a vanilla townie, and if you don't believe me, lynch me and screw us all over (assuming you're actually town)
I wouldn't be so inactive, if maybe, y'all started making some sense in here. How many times do I need to say I suck at this, and given games like these, there's literally nothing I can contribute. I told you my opinions. And like I said, anyone who tries the bandwagon bs on me will regret it in the end. But go ahead and kill me like y'all do with Starry each game. She's not helpful like me, and half the time she's a valuable blue role and y'all lynch her just to 'clean up the board' by removing possibilities.

My death won't prove or disprove anything either, considering I haven't contributed or said much. I'm just saying this to anyone who tries any bandwagon bs with me

Why did you post another TL;DR defending yourself when: 1) I already changed my target; 2) I was the only one voting for you and I unvoted????

You are criticizing people's reads and playstyle but you won't even try to make read like others have at least attempted? I'm sorry for being so gung-ho about making other people contribute but if you are town-aligned, you're just distrating town with this huge post (as it now makes you suspicious)

You are more worried about getting lynched than playing with your win condition then. Wow.

Day Three

After another eventful night, a nail gun used to build the set went off and shot Call Me Daniel 50 times in the chest.

Also Kit was walking on stage to receive an award and tripped and died.

Call Me Daniel the Bus Driver Mad Hatter Suicide Bomber was a dream role.

Kit the Mafia Goon didn't get to live up to TBT Mafia V's potential.

oath2order said:
You are Bus Driver Mad Hatter Suicide Bomber. Your official role name is Bus Driver Serial Killer Suicide Bomber. Nobody entirely knows if you even exist. You can switch two players each night so that actions affecting one affect the other. You can kill one person each night. You have the ability to suicide bomb one player, killing you, them, and anyone interacting with them that night. You win when all other players are dead, or if you suicide bomb on the last night of the game.

oath2order said:
You are Smaug the Dragon. Your official role name is Mafia Goon. You were basically useless after TBT Mafia V. You have no special abilities. Your mafia team is as follows: [REDACTED] Your scum chat is [REDACTED]. You win when you equal or outnumber town, AND if you kill all third-party killing roles.

Oh yeah and Sataric is town-aligned.

Day Three will end in "someone count these for me", at 11PM EST, February 21st, 2016.

XD ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think the Sataric part was cause of me

Nope!

So Daniel switched Panda and Trojan, and someone else targeted Trojan? At least he was lying so we didn't skip day, thankfully.

Still gonna vote for m3ow.

So Kits font was absolutely unnecessary???

Looks that way, they were probably using it to make it look like they had a silly role.

At least we know now that Sataric is now publicly town-aligned.

I'm going to go back through Kit's posts when I get home from my movie tonight and see if I can get anything from them. (it's 3:40pm here)

What do you mean by nope?

Does that mean you did it???

WHAT DID MY ABILITY DO THEN

My alignment being mod-confirmed as Town is part of my role description, with the condition that I had to survive until day three. It was automatic and had nothing to do with any Viral selfie.

Back