• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

DAY TWO

Alrighty folks, and after that short break of night, we are back! But it looks like someone's dead!

Panda1376 the One-Shot Vigilante from Mafia VI was THE ONE-SHOT VIGILANTE.

oath2order said:
You are The One-Shot Vigilante from TBT Mafia VI. Your official role name is One-Shot Vigilante. You've got quite the reputation to hold up, and your training shows it! You've come to this awards show to show off how much better you've become. Unfortunately, you still only have one shot. But, you kill anybody who targets your target! For example, if a Detective and a Mafia Member (these roles may or may not be in the game, this is just an example) both target the person you are shooting, you also will kill both of them! Your kill will be refunded if you are roleblocked. Your kill will not be refunded if the person is saved by a doctor, however, since you've gotten better, if you shoot a Veteran, you will kill them, bypassing both of their night lives.You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Day Two will end in "again I'm not bothering to count the hours", at 11PM EST, February 18th, 2016.

That was short o_O
Thanks doctor for saving me, if you did. Now I'm one shot though, RIP I'm townie now :(

Why would scum kill panda?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Was anyone saved? I highly doubt 1 starting KP.

Maybe it wasn't scum? Idk wtf did oath do with this game
Btw I tried to normalise you so u may be normal now if you had a role.

I don't think it worked, didn't get any pm, they probably role blocked you if you're telling the truth.

I don't think it worked, didn't get any pm, they probably role blocked you if you're telling the truth.

PM says target will not be informed.
Plus they might of roleblocked me and I probably don't know so there is a 25/100% chance that it worked.

Or you're a 0% power like I suspect you are, not even going to bother with believing or not believing claims at this point.

Back