Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

##VOTE: Enderwiggin

Middle of Day One​

As SarasaKat went to place her vote, she activated a tripwire, blowing her up, along with EnderWiggin who was sleeping nearby.

SarasaKat the Scummy Award probably didn't see this coming.

EnderWiggin the MafiaTBT Bot slept through the game.

oath2order said:
You are a A Scummy Award. Your official role name is Unlynchable Reviver. Everyone wants one of you, but there's only one to be had! You are unable to die from being lynched, and once during the game if killed, you will be revived upon death. You win when the mafia is eliminated and any killing third-party roles have been eliminated.

Unknown to SarasaKat was that she was also a 0% Reviver.

oath2order said:
You are the MafiaTBT Bot. Your official role name is Rainbow Goo Bomb. You loved the Terrorists set-up Justin made! You automatically kill the first person to vote for you during the day, along with yourself. If you are targeted at night, you do something random to the player that voted for you.

Last edited:
I personally think that Kit is scum because they sheeped along and haven't provided anything.

Holy ***

- - - Post Merge - - -

uhhhh ok so we have some epic mafia roles in here

Well why are you town reading me for having a claim thats hard to BS when everyone else is saying it is? Seriously Trundle claimed to be a "Vigilante unlynchable 3rd party" last game. I don't like how you're saying i'm town, and while its fine and dandy to be town read, I don't like you towning me for that reason.
I'm not townreading you just because I trust your claim. Did you read my posts regarding this. Here, I'll link them for you.

Waait. Just realized my logic was wrong. I came to the conclusion before that he was trying to get lynched, so if he was given Granny, the only way he'd want to be lynched is if that's his wincon. And in which case... That would be a seriously ****ed up win con. A vengeful Granny sounds like someone who'd be apart of a mafia or town (because of the ability to take someone out if lynched), and in which case, his actions earlier would make more sense as town ****ing around than as scum, since scum would never want to attract that much attention to themselves.

ABORT ABORT.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Unless he's lying about Granny in the first place...

Augh, **** me

Like if you think this whole damn thread makes 0 sense.

- - - Post Merge - - -

You know what? No. His role seems pretty stupidly OP, but I trust it. Vengeful Granny that's consistent with the roles given out on TBT rather than the TBT mafia wiki seems a little too hard to BS, especially considering there's only ever been 3 grannies. And the fact that he'd be able to incorporate the vengeful part... I guess he could have done research, but I doubt it. Seems like a pretty damn complicated role unless he was handed the fakeclaim, and unless he'd be apart of the mafia, I doubt he'd receive a fakeclaim in the first place. I'm unvoting Ness for now.

@Anyone who's been a 3rd party on TBT: Did you get a safeclaim with your role?

ok-bye-o.gif

Did you guys know that waxing your eyebrows hurts like a biotch?

Wait what happened Sarsa and ender died?

Did you guys know that waxing your eyebrows hurts like a biotch?

Wait what happened Sarsa and ender died?

Ender killed sarsa cause the first people to vote ender would die and she did

- - - Post Merge - - -

OATH u messed up ender should be dead but he status says alive

Ness is still just as much chance being mafia as he was. Keep your votes.

Back