• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Scummy Award Mafia Game - End Game #justicewasright

oath2order

#Porygon2024
Bells
Switch
3883-6235-7310
Island
Longwood
Leif
Flimsy Watering Can
Golden Watering Can
Toy Hammer
Perfect Peach
Asteroid Plush
Moon Bunny
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Ruby
Tetris Grid

The timer will go here when the game starts if I can find a new one.

THIS GAME IS AN EXPERIMENTAL SET-UP. It will very likely be unbalanced. Play at your own risk.

Playerlist
Player NameStatusRole
DolbyAliveFramer Miller Usurper
N e s sDeadVengeful Veteran 0% Granny
MintiesAlive75% Ascetic Roleblocker Neapolitan 0% Detective
NattyDead50% Hooker Redirector Ninja
TrojanDeadDreaming God
Panda1376DeadOne-Shot Vigilante
AyayaAliveHammerer Detective Miller
Blu RoseDead50% Super-Saint Self-Aware One-Shot Vigilante Miller
doughssant (replaced by Runeraider)DeadSurvivor One-Shot Vigilante
TrundleDeadCompulsive Locked Double Voter
m3owAliveDetective Janitor Vote Thief
EnderWigginDeadRainbow Goo Bomb
KarlaKGBDeadBookie Universal 25% Backup
StarryWolfDead50% Motivator 75% Normalizer
LucanosaDeadRetired Arsonist
SataricDeadBeloved Innocent Neighbor
KitDeadMafia Goon
mother of all llamasDead50% Desperado Naive 50% Jack of all Trades
SarasaKatDeadUnlynchable 0% Reviver
Call me DanielDeadBus Driver Serial Killer Suicide Bomber

• Runeraider
  • Please private message me or post in here if you wish to be a replacement.
  • Tom
  • Dad
  • justice
  • lynn105
  • Tina
  • Please private message me or post in here if you wish to be an observer.
  • No players are banned from this game. Please do not discuss this.

Town Remaining: ??/??
Mafia Remaining: ??/??
Third-Party Remaining: ??/??

Players Remaining: 5/20

Mafia KP = ?? (# of Mafia / 2, rounded up)

Town wins when they eliminate all of the Mafia AND any Third-Party killing roles.
The Mafia wins when they equal or outnumber Town AND any killing Third-Party roles.
Third-Party has win conditions stated in their PM.

Introduction

Welcome to the third Scummy Awards! Famous characters from all the past mafia games have come to celebrate and see if they won an award. Unfortunately, that does mean some mafia members have shown up!

Here we go again...

Be warned - Mafia requires a time commitment. This generally depends on the player, but at minimum, 30 minutes a day of solid effort is required. As part of the time commitment, Mafia requires a great deal of reading. Most people are actually quite poor at reading comprehension and playing Mafia is a great way to improve your reading ability, as well as your writing and ability to think and argue logically. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavor. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent way to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

Welcome to TBT Mafia. Mafia is a game of the informed minority versus the uninformed majority. To elaborate, the game is divided into two teams: the Town and the Mafia. Mafia know who each other are, and can coordinate their actions privately. Town on the other hand don't know anything other than their own role. To compensate, there are many more Townies than Mafia.

At the beginning of the game, you are PM'd your role. The game is divided into repeating phases of Day and Night. Day will generally last 48 hours and revolve around voting for a player to be lynched. Each player (including Mafia) get one vote, and players must figure out who the Mafia are, and convince others that they are correct. At the end of the day, the person with the most votes is lynched, and their alignment and role are revealed.

Night is typically 24 hours long and is reserved for Mafia night kills and players with special abilities. Usually, players discuss the results of the lynch at night, and make plans for the next day. When night ends, everyone will be informed of who died during the night. The new day will begin, and discussions for the lynch begin anew.

Mafia is a game of logic, intuition, persuasiveness, reading ability, emotion, and will. In short, its a thinking man's game. There are many different ways to approach the game and every game is a very different experience. In addition, Mafia is not for the faint-hearted or overly emotional. While not occurring every game, sometimes people can get into very heated arguments with one another. People can get very emotional playing Mafia, as it is a high-intensity endeavour. That being said, playing Mafia is an excellent to develop thick skin, improve your patience, and make yourself a stronger person mentally.

Set-up Information

This is a closed set-up, no-PM game. Roles will be revealed upon death. Role names are unique. No wills. No death notes. No coaches.

Roles
This game features an closed set-up. No roles are listed. In addition, each role will have a unique name. The Townie role, for example, if three people were to have it, could be named Andrew, Nick, and Tina. This does not invalidate the fact that these roles are all Townies.

General Mafia Rules
Cheating
Cheating includes (but is not limited to):
  1. Posting after death. You may have one polite goodbye post, but it may not contain any potentially game-changing information.
  2. Ruining the game by something like handing out your mafia's member list to the town.
  3. Logging on to someone else's account to get their role or looking over someone's shoulder to get their role.
  4. Posting screenshots of your inbox.
  5. Posting or sharing any PM you receive from a host.
  6. Getting yourself mod-killed to help your team. Your non-plurality-decided death may not be used as a bargaining chip.
  7. Signing up more than once using smurf accounts.
  8. Offering favors/items/bells outside of the game for a in-game information.
  9. Sharing accounts with other players.
  10. Posting a false role PM phrased/screenshotted as if you received it from the host. You can still fake roleclaim, but you cannot make it look like you are posting a PM you received from the host.

ANYONE CAUGHT SHARING SCREENSHOTS FROM OBSERVER, PM, SCUM CHAT, ANYTHING WILL BE BANNED!
Cheating is not tolerated here as it ruins the game for everyone.

Time Cycle and Phases
The game will generally follow a 48 hour day and 24 hour night cycle. If I am not online and available to post when a phase is set to end, the game will be paused until I can post. No vote changes or actions will be accepted during this period. I will not end the day or night cycle early to prevent people from guessing roles.

Day
During Day, the survivors must vote to lynch another player from the game. Day ends after a plurality is reached.
Night will follow after the lynch post has been published by me.

Night
During Night, you can send in night actions. Night always ends after 24 hours, regardless of when all actions are submitted. This to prevent meta speculation over when actions were sent in.

Activity
If you miss voting in two Deadline No-Lynches in a row, or miss voting in three Lynches in a row, you may be mod-killed depending on the circumstance.

Please also make your best attempt to post on a regular basis, this means at least ONCE per day/night cycle. If I feel you are not contributing to the game enough, I may prod you via a PM asking you to post. If you ignore this and continue to avoid posting, you may be mod-killed.

Play to Win
You should try your best to help your team win while you are alive and in the game. However, this does not mean that you should try to win by being a jerk to the other players so they all want to quit playing. There is a fine line. If I feel as if you are not acting responsibly, I will PM you and ask you to keep your behavior in line.

This also means that you cannot leave the game without a good reason. These situations will be dealt with on a case by case basis. PM me if you need to leave the game.

Wisdom of the Crowds
Wisdom of the Crowds will take place in this game.

Editing
Editing is not allowed for any reason. Editing will result in a warning. After that, you may be mod-killed, depending on what the edit was. While I ask for everybody to post as concisely as possible, post again if you have to edit anything.

Inappropriate Posts
Mafia games can get heated and emotional. Please keep it civil and remember that what happens in Mafia should stay in Mafia. Don't let things wash over to the rest of the forum, it's just a game.

Out of Thread Communication
It is common for mafia or a town PM circle to use a medium outside of TBT such as QuickTopics or IRC to communicate during the game. Please be mindful that other players may attempt impersonate members of your team or attempt to infiltrate your chat. This is not allowed for this game.

Replacements
This game uses replacements. Replacements will be made in the game until Day 3. If a player is mod-killed during the designated time, then they will be replaced by a player on the replacement list.

Mod Font
This is the mod color. It is reserved for the host. Please do not use it.

Question Font
This is the question color. Use it to ask the host questions about the rules in public. You can also PM me.

General Mafia Voting Rules
  1. This game will use Plurality Lynch. The first player to reach the most votes by the end of day will be lynched.
  2. Please vote in the following format: ##VOTE: Username. Votes not done in the correct fashion may not be counted.
  3. No conditional voting.
  4. You may vote for yourself. You may not vote for anyone dead or outside the game.
  5. Votes will only be counted at the end the day.

If you would like access to the Observers Chat, please PM me. Before you do though, I ask that you possibly consider joining the replacements list instead. If you join the Observers Chat, you obviously cannot become a replacement later in the game if needed. You CANNOT share the chat with living players, or any information from it.

If you have not read all the rules, go back and do so. Failure to follow game rules will be dealt with in the manner deemed appropriate.

Last edited:
Btw, you have conflicting voting information in your general mafia rules and your voting rules (majority vs plurality lynch)

I mean I guess
/in

- - - Post Merge - - -

What happened to Cory

Guys imma try not being a ****** this game, but no promises.

Back