• Our Earth Week 2024 mini-event is scheduled to begin tonight featuring hybrid flower breeding and more -- stay tuned!

Shop Collab PWYW Writing Shop (again)-French or English!

I would love to have some literature done for me! I too write, yet lately I have found it increasingly hard to do so. I would love it if you could whip up a short story for me! if you would like, I will PM you the details of the request as well as the two characters I have in mind for said request. Your writing is amazing- please, keep it up!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1rGlSngU1dBZde69WtFM9VmN1eIqTwMprnj7NPea7yAo/edit?usp=sharing

Vm'd you with the link too! :)

Could you write some song lyrics for me? c:
I have a pretty dark topic in mind so I hope you can consider it lmao

basically about someone who doesnt fit in with anyone around them and they feel completely alone
everyday they are slowly breaking down until they attempt to kill themself
i dont really have any specific characters or a point of view in mind, go wild :D

Last edited:
Could you write some song lyrics for me? c:
I have a pretty dark topic in mind so I hope you can consider it lmao

basically about someone who doesnt fit in with anyone around them and they feel completely alone
everyday they are slowly breaking down until they attempt to kill themself
i dont really have any specific characters or a point of view in mind, go wild :D

Oh rip.

Yeah, I can do that :)

I have so many on the go lmao.

This sounds like a really cool idea. How does it work? I might just do one myself! (If it's alright with you of course, I don't want to steal your idea.)

This sounds like a really cool idea. How does it work? I might just do one myself! (If it's alright with you of course, I don't want to steal your idea.)

Do what you want :) I seem to be the only one, it could be helpful to have more, as I may get overwhelmed :p

It works like, they give me a plot or idea, even an image, and I get the concept and write about it. Since I'm bad with tbt prices, I just let them pay what they think it's worth ;)

Go right ahead and create one :). In fact, you could join mine and we could do collab if you want :blush: I need more help lmao

Do what you want :) I seem to be the only one, it could be helpful to have more, as I may get overwhelmed :p

It works like, they give me a plot or idea, even an image, and I get the concept and write about it. Since I'm bad with tbt prices, I just let them pay what they think it's worth ;)

Go right ahead and create one :). In fact, you could join mine and we could do collab if you want :blush: I need more help lmao

I will totally join yours! It sounds like so much fun. I love writing. c:

I will totally join yours! It sounds like so much fun. I love writing. c:

Saaaammme!!! Pm me with details of what you like to write/what your willing to do/prices/if you'll do rlc, tbt or both/if you're doing PWYW!

Thank you for the help. I'll add you into the OP as soon as I get the above details :blush: ^^

Thank you and my apologies, everyone.

I will be gone for a long while, with no internet. I have started the story about the merman Paio and the human, Brynne. However, I will not be able to complete any other requests for now. So @Pokemanz, I'm sure Aleigh would be grateful to do it if you wish to pm them the details :)

ALSO: Whoever I wrote the Haibun for (excuse my lack of memory lol) has not yet paid. Please just send whatever you think it's worth :)

Thank you and my apologies, everyone.

I will be gone for a long while, with no internet. I have started the story about the merman Paio and the human, Brynne. However, I will not be able to complete any other requests for now. So @Pokemanz, I'm sure Aleigh would be grateful to do it if you wish to pm them the details :)

ALSO: Whoever I wrote the Haibun for (excuse my lack of memory lol) has not yet paid. Please just send whatever you think it's worth :)

I'll do it. c:
See you when you come back!

Back