• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

No friends :(

Ookami

Premium version of gay
Bells
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
New Leaf Token
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Winter Mittens
Lobo
Mint
Pavé
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Jack
Hi there! As fast as I saw this forum I wanted to join. I'm obsessing over AC:NL, which I recently got this Christmas. And I'd LOVE to share friend codes with who ever wants to!
I will probably enjoy being here a lot since I require answers to some of my questions. Send me a PM if you want to exchange friend codes, or write in this forum. :blush:

Hi Fidelio! I love the Conker homage :) I have seen you posting quite a bit lately. Welcome to the Forums!

Hi there!! nice to meet you, I hope you have a great time at the forums and if you need any help don't be afraid to ask. :)

See? Now you already have three friends! And I can say from experience that Kitty and Sailor are both WONDERFUL people :)

Welcome! c:
I'd be happy to exchange friend codes !! mine is right under my icon

Hello there, welcome to the forums! Have fun, and obey the rules while you're here.

Hey bro I'm addicted too and I'd like to chill with u my friend code is 5215-3324-9834. I can't wait to be your neighbor!

Hi there! As fast as I saw this forum I wanted to join. I'm obsessing over AC:NL, which I recently got this Christmas. And I'd LOVE to share friend codes with who ever wants to!
I will probably enjoy being here a lot since I require answers to some of my questions. Send me a PM if you want to exchange friend codes, or write in this forum. :blush:

Nice to meet you! *hands you cookies* Have fun! I'm Niji! Let's be friends! You'll love it here!!!

Hiya! Welcome to the forums
I'm looking for more friends too haha
So I'd like to exchange friend codes if you want too also~

Hey there and welcome to the forums! I would totally exchange friend codes with you!

Back