• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

You're now married to the person above you.

I just hope you won't watch me like your profilpicture does q.q

I see you have a lot of cake.
I gladly accept~

Pretty chill person, so probably good marriage material.

I'll point out what I know and why that would help in our "marriage".

1) Your fashion sense is perfect. Being able to wake up in the morning and have someone who's equally as stylish as I who could help me pick out an outfit as I'd do with her.

2) You're nice. Very good quality. If I were to get married I'd hope it's not to some mean...female.

3) You're funny/sassy/sarcastic which are all good things. I like a girl with a sense of humor, and you my dear friend have got that in the bag. I also believe that a daily dose of sass and sarcasm can go a long way in that it can help develop a better sense of humor for both parties.

4) I don't know what you look like, which is a good thing. Seeing how I am "married" to you that implies that looks aren't a factor and that it was just you in general, I "fell in love with".

5) Common interests. Very good thing. Even better when we don't have EVERYTHING in common. Marrying someone who has literally everything in common with you is bad because it's basically you marrying yourself in a way.

6) Chill. You seem very laid back. Not very prone to fighting, but will argue every now and again. Great personality trait if you ask me.

7) Very mature. Helps in making serious decisions within the marriage.

8) Easy to talk to. A marriage will not work if there is no communication.

9) Very understanding. In a relationship, both parties must realize that in order for it to work you must trust and understand each other.

I spent all this time typing this it would be pointless to erase it all and not post. I'll just say that I was being sincere about all of this, but I'd also like to remind you what this thread is about. Chances of us actually getting married seem very slim, so you've got nothing to worry about with me. I'm your friend and I will stay your friend. But who knows. If by some snowballs chance in Hell we actually get married I won't let you down.

I'll point out what I know and why that would help in our "marriage".

1) Your fashion sense is perfect. Being able to wake up in the morning and have someone who's equally as stylish as I who could help me pick out an outfit as I'd do with her.

2) You're nice. Very good quality. If I were to get married I'd hope it's not to some mean...female.

3) You're funny/sassy/sarcastic which are all good things. I like a girl with a sense of humor, and you my dear friend have got that in the bag. I also believe that a daily dose of sass and sarcasm can go a long way in that it can help develop a better sense of humor for both parties.

4) I don't know what you look like, which is a good thing. Seeing how I am "married" to you that implies that looks aren't a factor and that it was just you in general, I "fell in love with".

5) Common interests. Very good thing. Even better when we don't have EVERYTHING in common. Marrying someone who has literally everything in common with you is bad because it's basically you marrying yourself in a way.

6) Chill. You seem very laid back. Not very prone to fighting, but will argue every now and again. Great personality trait if you ask me.

7) Very mature. Helps in making serious decisions within the marriage.

8) Easy to talk to. A marriage will not work if there is no communication.

9) Very understanding. In a relationship, both parties must realize that in order for it to work you must trust and understand each other.

I spent all this time typing this it would be pointless to erase it all and not post. I'll just say that I was being sincere about all of this, but I'd also like to remind you what this thread is about. Chances of us actually getting married seem very slim, so you've got nothing to worry about with me. I'm your friend and I will stay your friend. But who knows. If by some snowballs chance in Hell we actually get married I won't let you down.

Jesus ****ing christ.

I can't marry you, you're already married to Buttlet32 lol Forever alone

Last edited:
LMAO why did JesusBlessed's comment get so many likes? There's nothing wrong with being honest. You'll find someone, xSuperMario64x. :rolleyes:

Back