• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon GEN 7?? New Pokémon revealed in CoroCoro

Ness-Star

~~~~~~
Bells
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
corocoro3161th.jpg

And yes. This IS real.

First silhouette of a new Pok?mon was revealed.
Text suggests the Japanese name is 'Magiana'.

http://www.serebii.net/

Last edited:
It looks meh, but I am excited to finally see a new pokemon after so long!

It's not gen 7 no idea why people think that
There's still so much of gen 6 left

The normal time in between generations is 3 years (only exception is G4 to G5, which was 1 year longer). In October, it'll have been 3 years since G6 started.
The final movies of a generation generally introduce a Pokemon from the next generation.
Magiana is not a Pokemon that is referred to in any released game, nor is it hidden in the data.

So while no one can say it's 100% sure definitely totally going to be G7... There is evidence to suggest that it is. So that's why people think that.

Last edited:
Doesn't seem like a forme for Diancie. It could be one of those "100 base stats for all 6 stats" kind of Pokemon.

I don't like how this Mangina looks. I said it earlier in Line, but it looks like it could be from that movie "Robots" with that build lol.

It's doesn't look that bad, but I do hope that it's not going to be the "cute" legendary of Gen 6. I feel like it could be more of a setup for the next Gen 6 game (Z/Sequels, or whatever), especially with the Zygarde forms.
I'd be surprised if it isn't Steel type!

I'm excited! This new pokemon looks like a different form of Diancie (but if it's not, that's cool too). The design is complex and cute at the same time.

I can't wait until they release the new game trailers. :)

The normal time in between generations is 3 years (only exception is G4 to G5, which was 1 year longer). In October, it'll have been 3 years since G6 started.
The final movies of a generation generally introduce a Pokemon from the next generation.
Magiana is not a Pokemon that is referred to in any released game, nor is it hidden in the data.

So while no one can say it's 100% sure definitely totally going to be G7... There is evidence to suggest that it is. So that's why people think that.

Generations are more like 3.5 years not 3. G3 to G4 was short by 4 years by a month, so it's basically 4 years as well :p
And as for movies, gen 4 and gen 5 ha 4 movies each, this one would only be movie #3, leaving potential for another movie. Since the movies air in June (or July) annually in japan, gen 7 would have to be released before then, and as I go into below, Pokemon Z isn't even out yet, despite constant teasing.
If this were gen 7, they're not gonna release Pokemon z which has been widely teased, and then announce gen 7 2 weeks later... It'd be so dumb. They usually leave ~6 months pre release time, so say Z was released today, it'd release August 11 at earliest, then what? In October they announce gen 7 to be out 8 months later to accommodate the movie for June??
But that aside, they haven't even revealed Pokemon z yet. If they had id say gen 7 is possible, but with not announce my I doubt it's for gen 7. They wouldn't be teasing Pokemon z AND gen 7 at the same time - game freak aren't on daddy sakurai's level of troll.

but also hurry up and announce z because I'm getting bored

Anyway, since this is pokemons 20th anniversary, looks diancie-esque, and gen 6 makes a lot of throwbacks to gen 1, I'm gonna assume that this is kinda like the mew/mewtwo scenario, except they made it themselves based off diancie (hence man made) rather than cloned.

Last edited:
But that aside, they haven't even revealed Pokemon z yet. If they had id say gen 7 is possible, but with not announce my I doubt it's for gen 7. They wouldn't be teasing Pokemon z AND gen 7 at the same time - game freak aren't on daddy sakurai's level of troll.
Maybe they've just given up on G6 and are going right into G7 without a Pokemon Z.

Like I said in my post, nobody can say for sure it is G7 (except Nintendo of course). The opposite is also true, though. I'm just gonna wait it out.

Ash only has one gym badge left in Kalos and I dont feel like theres gonna be a load of post league stuff. Makes me think Gen 7 will be soon

Ash only has one gym badge left in Kalos and I dont feel like theres gonna be a load of post league stuff. Makes me think Gen 7 will be soon

The span between Ash getting his 8th Unova badge and the end of the Unova series + 8th Kanto badge and end of Kanto saga was over a year each, and his 8th Hoenn badge to the end of the Hoenn saga was a year and 3/4 - they can easily chuck out another series. For all we know Z could add another Battle Frontier-esque scenario which could very easily add another year to the XY anime.

Plus doesnt Serena still have that Kalos queen crap?

IDK I think this is mre of a 6.5 than a full on 7. Gen six didn't have much in the way of Pokemon and they had that Hiker who kept talking about a new region. Plenty of speculation that we're going to explore the rest of Kalos or even Spain.

Meh. I don't like it. I don't like the Zygarde formes either. Or Ash Greninja.

Oh well.

Ewww looks fat and ugly. They must be getting worse at designing.
Yeah people said that about 5th generation after that X and Y were announced lmao.

Ewww looks fat and ugly. They must be getting worse at designing.Yeah people said that about 5th generation after that X and Y were announced lmao.

the first gen had a pokeball and eggs stop it with the design stuff

im not sure how i feel about mangina

the first gen had a pokeball and eggs stop it with the design stuff

im not sure how i feel about mangina
Dude, I am not a gen 1 fan. I said nothing about generation 1.

Last edited:
Back