• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The Official Spongebob Squarepants Thread

I love spongebob battle for bikini bottom. Rock bottom and robot Patrick always give me chills.

Also the best song

Last edited:
The Gary Takes a Bath episode... i watched the crap out of that episode because i just love cats so much <3 XD

"Gary! Looks like its that time of week again! BATHTIME!"
"o_O"
"Come on lets go get the water started!"
"Now Gary we are gonna have to do this the Hard way or the Easy way or the Medium way or the Semi-Easy-Difficult-Challenging way"

"So thats how you're gonna play it huh?!? -_-"

Last edited:
I grew up watching Spongebob square pants! It's pretty funny and silly, I sometimes watch it when I'm bored cx

I thought the 2nd movie was alright but the first movie is still better.

The first movie is a classic

tbh seeing ads for the second movie is like watching honey boo boo's entire family use their homemade waterslide

slimy, and forever imprinted in my poor brain

tbh seeing ads for the second movie is like watching honey boo boo's entire family use their homemade waterslide

slimy, and forever imprinted in my poor brain

dont worry it wasnt as bad as the ads made it out to be

also thanks for reminding me honey boo boo existed i really wanted to remember that

i dont even watch spongebob anymore bc no cable but i still quote stuff on an almost daily basis and in my friend group's chat we all have matching spongebob icons

Last edited:
This thread just makes me want to breeze season 1-3 before I start school next week lol.

Back