March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
Winter Mittens
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Yo ima let you finish but

can we talk about how great spongebob (the show not me silly) is.

Like it was so good. I know in the later years it got kinda meh but still. Like seriously, it was awesome.

Here are some beautiful moments from the sponge lord

Please post ur fav spongebob moments to help donate to the cause.

Last edited:
Old Spongebob was great. I haven't watched the show in years though so I have no idea what the newer episodes are like.

I don't think I'll be able to find it, but I loved the entire Rock Bottom episode when I was younger.
I agree, in the later series it was kind of obvious that they were running out of ideas. I'm not too fond on all the background characters they're adding now.

Doodle Bob

giphy.gif

i love the old spongebobs so much. they're really bad nowadays but I think 1999-2005ish was the best era of spongebob :'(​

Surprised somebody made this into a thread.

I really like Spongebob but only until 2006. Modern Spongebob is just plain repugnant with many impardonable episodes like "Little Yellow Book" and "The Card".
What happened to plots like accidentally murdering a health inspector or a training video?. Classic Spongebob was the easiest way to get me to laugh, my favorite episode was "Krusty Krab Training Video". Plus, Sheldon Plankton goes on my list of favorite cartoon villains.
Like what i mentioned earlier, hilarious but the modern and newer episodes are so repugnant due to their horrible plots, but i still love this show, just the classic version.

Oh and favorite moment?:
The whole Krust Krab Training episode and Doodle Bob.

I loved spongebob when I was a kid and sometimes if i'm REALLY bored, I watch one of the current episodes. Of course nothing compares to the way it was years ago, I feel like they got away with a lot more in kids shows back in the day then they did now but even now, the show has its moments. There's a reason it's the only surviving show from the 90s on nickelodeon. ALL HAIL THE MAGIC CONCH!

8f7230ab5ffc594ff0c53f0c6c15114da30fd13c_1.jpg

Was this the only time there was logic in the show?.

Unlogical Things:
-Mr. Krabs listens to music with his eyes as shown in one episode
-Drowing fishes
-5 of the same character in the same place
-Underwater fire (Well this is scientifically possible)
-Underwater Sea (Oh nevermind, scientists have found that when cenotes open up, they can create underwater rivers)

Also, it is quite Ironic that Spongebob is a sponge and he washed dishes in one episode.

8f7230ab5ffc594ff0c53f0c6c15114da30fd13c_1.jpg

Was this the only time there was logic in the show?.

Unlogical Things:
-Mr. Krabs listens to music with his eyes as shown in one episode
-Drowing fishes
-5 of the same character in the same place
-Underwater fire (Well this is scientifically possible)
-Underwater Sea (Oh nevermind, scientists have found that when cenotes open up, they can create underwater rivers)

Also, it is quite Ironic that Spongebob is a sponge and he washed dishes in one episode.

Wasn't there an episode where Patrick went to the nose store and got a nose?

Back