Who's your favorite tbt user?

Pally, my special Plump Playmate Bunny.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and Jav, I guess. He is my husband.

I don't have any favourites. Nor am I anyone's favourite. That's probably because I don't really socialize much with people on here.

also forgot to mention but da undertale crew(delishush, kidisbestcat, marco bodt and pastell) are awesome
love that name guys

also forgot to mention but da undertale crew(delishush, kidisbestcat, marco bodt and pastell) are awesome
love that name guys

Where's my name? :( jk

My favourite people would have to be MayorEvvie, pumpkins and Delishush even though they might not like me lol

well Jav and badcrumbs(if you still have that name homie).. best butts!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aleonhart my number one love <3 also shoutout to mephisto who has been inactive for about a year but who i talk to everyday!

?la <3 mogyay best movie buddddd.

also aixoo and all the kpop basement trash 8/8

My TBT best friend isn't very active here, so we e-mail each other. Aside from her, I don't really have any other friends here. :( I guess "Belle of Pripyat" is my favorite poster then. :p

aint got no time fo friends.

thunder is pretty cool tho and murray and oath and trundle and ashtot and gandalf and horus and alice.

and karla. karla cool dota lord. :lemon:

Last edited:
Dizzy bone. The only person that still occasionally talks to me ;A;

OH I FORGOT SPONGEBOB & NOIRU (moko go away) <3

Sorry bby

Last edited:
There's quite a few people I like on the forums and in all honesty I'm probably going to forget to mention them, but I really ought to get round to talking to some of you guys because I like seeing your posts on the forum and reading them is really enjoyable. :)

Anyway, of the people that I can think of now off the top of my head: taesaek, nvll/jinico, That Zephyr Guy, Saylor (even though we don't talk much anymore you're so rad!), VividVero, Zodiac Crossing, and mogyay, you guys all are really lovely and even if I don't talk to you I enjoy seeing your posts on the forums and you just overall seem really cool.

And there are probably other people too but either your username slipped my mind or I forgot. Woops. ;v;

Back