• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

school

???

• Public School

Votes: 43 63.2%
  • Private School

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Homeschool

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • Other

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • None

Votes: 9 13.2%

• Total voters
i was enrolled in a private school for one year in my lifetime. all i learned from that year is that private school is ****. public schools, ftw. i just really hate strict rules and stuck up students. when the rules are that tight, it's hard to have any fun. the education system for my private school was terrible too, so we were pretty much just wasting money. public schools, however, it's much more hectic and loose on the rules, which makes my shtty days more entertaining. plus, the education system is actually great. it completely depends on the school and and person though

Last edited:
From first to third grade, I went to a private school. For all other years, I've gone to public.

I am out of school now, but I voted Public because I went to Public school all of my life. I always wished I could have been home schooled because I had a really horrible time in school. And doing it from home would have probably benefited me.

I used to go to a private school up until the middle of last year when choosing subjects. Their timetables messed up all my subjects so I had no choice but to move schools so parents put me in a private school

Public school. I don't think it would have mattered where I went, I still would have hated it.

I've been out of school for a long time, but I went to public school. The school was small and everyone mostly got along okay, so I enjoyed my time there.

Public school & I wish I had gone to a private school, but I think that's a waste of money.

I've been homeschooled my whole life; I don't think I've ever actually stepped inside a public school once.

I've been done with school for around 100 years now, but I always went to public schools followed by college.

Public school bby!

Sometimes I wish I was homeschooled but I would miss all my friends :c

i've always been to public school, and it's ****. because... well, it's school. school is always ****.

Back