• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

KK Slider badge

Quill

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pear (Fruit)
So, for the KK fan badge, does it only count one song per Saturday night? Or can you request multiple songs in one night and have them count seperately? I don't care about the CDs, I just want the badge and I'd much rather hammer through a ton of these in one night since I really couldn't care less about the music and just want the badge. Has anyone had luck getting the badge in less than 20 weeks?

20 each Saturday
Hear him 20 on 5 Saturday and you got it

I got it in one day. Make sure the day you're requesting music is NOT your first time seeing K.K. Slider.
And yes, all you have to do is keep requesting anything.

Or 10 each in 10 Saturday you get gold badge

You can get his picture in one night. Fill your pockets full of items so he can't give you a song. Listen to 20 songs or more in one night and the picture will be in your mail box. One night it was in the mailbox after I left the club.

If you have two towns you can invite the mayor over and get both players badges done.
You wouldn't receive the free song with a guest or his picture.

This is a helpful thread as I didn't even know there was a badge for this!
Never been to one of his shows yet so I'll start going now.
Thank you :)

I already have a bronze badge, which I got naturally by seeing him once a week. I had no idea that requesting multiple songs in a night can earn us the badges faster! :eek:

This is so helpful. I'm glad I clicked this thread. Thank you guys!

omg I wish I knew about this sooner. I’m on my third year with this game and still on the silver!

I've been going once a week, getting one song. I recently got the bronze, although I have most of the catalog (used to have some mule characters and took their songs for my mayor). It would be nice to fill up my badges, but I kind of like the weekly trip to see him play, so I'll probably stay on the slow route.

thank you for bumping this thread, I don't think I've ever gotten a KK badge and I stopped going to his shows weekly, maybe I'll start doing it again

now this is a good reason to bump an old thread! i thought it was one per saturday, i only have the silver badge

but i'm too lazy to earn gold anyway lol

Yeah I got the gold badge a while back, I just sat there for like 2 hours and kept requesting songs, and the next day I got the gold badge :)

Yeah I got the gold badge a while back, I just sat there for like 2 hours and kept requesting songs, and the next day I got the gold badge :)

oh haha it's like the time i just stood in the post office and kept sending letters the entire day. i got the gold badge after that

Back