• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Oblivious to the Super Bowl?

watercolorwish

Happy🎃Halloween!
Bells
Switch
4321-2546-0916
Pumpkin Pie
Tasty Cake
Kirby Easter Egg
Cake
Cake
Who else had no idea today was the super bowl? I only just found out when my dad brought in chicken wings and sodas. I don't even like sports but I will consume all food.

I wasn't really paying attention to it myself, either. Although, I've been sick for a while, so...

I'm not a fan of football, so it's not really something I'd expect myself to keep an eye on.

Worlds for League was back in October, but I bet you none of the people on here who don't play League had any clue about that. This is sort of similar, though the Super Bowl has significantly better advertisement.

Last edited:
Had no idea...but ask me when Fire Emblem Fates:Birthright come out tho....meanwhile in North Korea ya boy Kim is launching rockets in the air for no reason..

i don't live in america but for some reason it's blowing up over here, i see a few of my friend's having parties starting at 3am so they're able to watch it. i'm not really interested, seems kinda boring

I never really cared about sports besides the occasional basketball game on TV XD I had no idea the Super Bowl was going on.
The only thing having to do with the Super Bowl I'm really interested in is the smexy Left Shark. They've got some moves.

Not too surprising, I don't think TBT as a whole has ever been big on sports.

I couldn't care less about the Super Bowl, although I did know it was today because everyone is making such a huge deal about it.

I thought that the Super Bowl was the 'Sugar Bowl' and thought it was the ice cream shop they always visited in Arthur, the one with the bear.

Pretty sure it's a place where they play rugby/american football, and it's Terry Tate's land. Wikipedia says this: The Super Bowl is the annual championship game of the National Football League (NFL), the highest level of professional football in the United States.

I only ever find out about it because people start obsessing about it a few weeks before. I don't care about football so I never watch it.

the only reason I put the super bowl on was to watch lady gaga slay.

Last edited:
Halftime shows and ads always blow up, seen hundreds of posts no idea who won tho

I think I found out on Friday? I'm not very up to date on sport events. I'm surprised I didn't hear anything about the Super Bowl from college. I thought if anywhere I'd hear about it from there.

Back