• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Looking for RP partners!

NursePhantump

Meme Mcgee
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
jaja.gif

I haven't really roleplayed in a while and I miss it a bunch, I have muses for so many things but no one to roleplay them with ( ✖Д✖✿)

So, if you're open to roleplaying of almost anything feel free to reply to this post or pm/vm me!

Things I DO NOT Roleplay
  • Smut
  • Sex of any kind
  • Seriously I am uncomfortable af
  • I'm underage anyways I couldn't even if I wanted to

Things I DO Roleplay
  • Literally anything else

Things I WANT to Roleplay
  • Paragraph or Script style
  • Animal Crossing bc I am trash
  • High or Modern Fantasy
  • Homestuck fantrolls bc again I am trash
  • Pretty much any kind of OC actually
  • Anything else I may randomly have a muse for at a given time

So ye if you're interested go ahead and contact me in whatever way makes you feel most comfortable and we can work something out!

Last edited:
i'd love to rp with you sometime cx it's been years since i've done it. i can do animal crossing, and are you by any chance alright with roleplaying for anime as well?

Last edited:
You could set up an RP in the basement, but you could be very selective with it. (like RP'ing with them in private beforehand to know they're not a filthy single-liner)

i'd love to rp with you sometime cx it's been years since i've done it. i can do animal crossing, and are you by any chance alright with roleplaying for anime as well?

I would totally love roleplaying for anime! What animes in specific?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd be very interested! Would you want to do it in The Basement?

Sure, or we could do it over skype, whatever you prefer friendo!

- - - Post Merge - - -

You could set up an RP in the basement, but you could be very selective with it. (like RP'ing with them in private beforehand to know they're not a filthy single-liner)

honestly roleplay in the basement sounds awful out of context. But yeah that would be pretty nice!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I got some trolls to rp with

*sticks mlegy out* tell me about those trolls then friend

Animal Crossing would be fun to RP, I honestly haven't RP'd in years and often miss it. TBH all I ever really RP'd back then was like vampires and zombies and FMA because I'm trash. <3

i remember i once had a FB account solely for RP. anyway, id love to RP!

did somebody say...

roleplay??

yyaaaaasssss i love rping!

as long as the person/people i'm rping with don't have a completely different timezone to me cuz i hate when i can't rp cuz the person/people i'm rping with are only online when i'm usually asleep ugggh

also i don't have any ocs that are part of any fandoms if you know what i mean (or fan characters as they're sometimes called)

i still have ocs tho - like loads of them

uhh is that ok??

Back